Part 33 |Tower of Heaven|

"Where are they?!" A desperate Gray asked.

We were currently on the middle of the ocean... and to no surprise, quite disoriented and lost. We managed to "borrow" a boat from some sailors in the beach. It was quite cramped with all of us in here. Natsu had smelled the guys who took Erza, he was our key. But to our luck, he was almost knocked out from the motion sickness.

"Dammit! They took Erza! Even Happy while we were out cold! This is so pathetic." Gray said, clearly frustrated from Erza's absence and being lost. "It's true.. who would've expected a powerful wizard like Erza to be defeated-" Juvia was quickly interrupted by Gray. "Who said she was defeated?! Erza couldn't be defeated that easily!! How dare you talk like that?!" Gray spat and angrily yelled at Juvia, who quickly apologized.

"Gray, calm down. Taking your frustration and anger out on Juvia isn't going to help any of us. So sit." I said, looking at him directly into his eyes. He trembled a bit, wanting to say more but gave up and sat next to Natsu with a 'tsk'.

I heard Lucy hummed next to me. "If I remember correctly... they were Erza's old friends. When you think about it.. we don't know the first thing about her." She had a sad expression, followed by the others.

'Well.. I have a feeling Erza will fill them up with her backstory soon. It's not my place to tell someone's story.' I thought as I looked in the distance. "Ah.. looks like we were in the right direction after all." I said, catching Lucy's attention. "Huh? Wait, is that a tower?!"

After getting on the island with the Tower we had to hide behind some rocks since there were many guards on the way up. Natsu was about to fight them but I managed to hold him. Luckily Juvia used her magic to make us swim under and get inside the tower. "I'm impressed, Juvia. Your magic is quite powerful." I said and water bubble she placed on our heads disappeared. Juvia blushed and smile. "J-Juvia is pleased."

We couldn't really do much, because soon some guards appeared and attacked us. Natsu was the first one to make a ruckus. Punching a wood pillar, making every guard fell. The other guards advanced and attacked us separately. Lucy dodged a sword swung at her and summoned one of her Celestial Spirits. Two guards swung their swords at Juvia, who just stayed there and take the hit. But thanks to her magic the swords passed through her, not even hurting her in the least. With one swing of her hand she slashed the guards. Gray kicked some guards and as he was in the air he smashed an ice hammer on the ground were several guards were.

As for me, there were at least six guards surrounded me, waiting if I would make a move. I just kept looking at my comrades. Seeing this the all of the six guards launched at me, swinging their swords and spears. But they were stopped, pushed back and knocked out with a dark-purple shield around me. We continued this until there weren't anymore guards.

We managed to find a ladder, after climbing it we found our selves in a spacious empty room. Thankful there weren't more guards. Lucy had changed herself into different clothes, not noticing Natsu helped me and Gray drying out soaked clothes. We were distracted that we didn't hear the multiple footsteps of guards coming our way. We were about to strike back when they were all knocked out instantly by...

"Erza!/ Thanks goodness you're okay!!/ Sh-Shes so cool.."

Erza looked shocked at us. "What are you people doing here?!" She asks worriedly. "What do you mean?! Those guys kidnapped you and made fools out of us! They ain't getting away after getting away with it!" Natsu angrily yells at Erza. She looked directly at me. "Samael! Please.. take them home!!" She looked to the side with a sad expression. "This place.. this isn't a place for you to be..."

"We can't leave just like that! They kidnapped Happy!" Natsu fights back. "Millianna? She wouldn't..." Erza murmurs. Natsu keeps fighting back and suddenly runs away to find his beloved partner. Erza stays, leaving us facing her back as she hides her expression. Telling us to leave yet again.

"If you don't want to tell us what's happening it's fine... but you mentioned that those people were your friends... but we're your friends now! And we will not leave your side, Erza!" Lucy says. Erza keeps murmuring, telling us to go while her shoulders shake. Erza turns around and we could see the tears threatening to fall down her cheeks, but she's holding them by biting her lips.

I moved towards her and gently placed my hand on her head, softly calming her down. "Erza... we're here for you. They aren't going to leave without an explanation... I'm not going to leave you alone in this.. We're all with you in this." She looked up at me. She nods and wipes away the tears. "Forgive me..."

"This battle... whenever we win or lose... will mean that the outside world will not hear from me again." With Erza's sentence the others began to be worried. "It is a future I cannot stopped... but whole i still exist... I will tell you everything."