Part 23 |Great... He's Back|

{Fun Fact: Only Makarov, Mirajane, Lisanna, Elfman and Laxus know about Samael's past.}

Magnolia's Hospital
*3rd POV*

Lucy was currently in Magnolia's Hospital, looking at her new friend who was unconscious on the bed all covered up in bandages. Her sad gaze was directed to her other guild comrades in the same condition.

"Levy-chan... Jet... Droy..." she murmured. "They sure can do some awful things... These Phantom wizards." Her gaze change into nothingness as Ashe started to remember her first encounter with the Shadow Gear. Her eyes started to tear up, she tried to hold them in but failed. "This is unforgivable! They're unforgivable!!" Her tears started to fall. Suddenly she felt a hand resting on her head. She flinched and slowly looked up of who it might be. She found it was the tall mage and felt her body relaxed.

*Samael's POV*
"Don't worry Lucy. Levy wouldn't want to see you cry." I said to her softly. I gently patted her head gently. "I've healed them with my stamina, but they'll still be unconscious for some time." I said and retracted my hand from her head. She nodded while wiping her tears away. 'I guess Levy got to her heart that quickly. Heh, she has that charm on her.' I thought for a while contemplating if I should go with the others, even tho Master told me not. I already healed Shadow Gear, so it won't be disobeying him... right?

I walked away from Lucy's side and headed for the door. I was already holding the doorknob when Lucy's voice interrupted me. "Samael? Shouldn't you stay here like Master said?" She said confused. I shake my head. "I already healed them, they need to rest. Besides I need to check them incase something happens." I looked over my shoulder towards her. She nodded uncertain if that was still fine. "Don't worry too much. Tell some doctors or nurses to take an eye on them. Be careful if you leave the hospital, Lucy." With that I opened the door and exited.

I slowly walked through the halls lost in thought. 'I can't let my anger take over.. it'll only cause more trouble. Yet, I want to. What they did to Levy is unforgivable.' My thoughts were soon interrupted by a low and menacing voice. 'And that's exactly why you should let your anger go. Since when haven't you fought for real, hm?' I flinched by this voice. I didn't know he would came back that soon.. Great... 'Typhon... you're back.' I said with slight fear. 'Heh, miss me? I was only away for a month, boy. That mission was pretty tough.' I sighed. I continued to walk down the halls of the Hospital.

Typhon... he's a so called 'devil' that has taken 'possessed' my body. He's basically an annoying cocky devil that grants me power. Though he can take over when I don't have energy... or when he wants to.

'So how's our little Lilith doing? Beautiful as always I hope.' He smugly said. I swear if he was present I would see a sly smug smirk on his face. 'She's doing fine. Though there's some trouble going on right now.' I opened the doors of the hospital and got out. I walked down the brick stony road to go towards Lord Phantom's Guild. Which is the other city next to Magnolia named Oak. It'll probably take me hours to go by foot. Maybe in midway I can summon Lykaon... I thought while running my chin in thought.

'Trouble? Sounds fun! Fill me in.' Typhon e said slightly too excited for this. 'Phantom Lord started a fight with us. They first destroyed our Guild and the day later they attacked Levy and her friends.' I said while walking through the crowds road of Magnolia. 'Aww, and I really liked that little bookworm..' he said with actual disappointment. 'Oi they aren't dead they just got a beaten. I healed them back, but still unconscious on the hospital." I told him with slight anger. 'Oh! Well I'm glad. But I should tell you to hurry up. I can sense some trouble is about to happened in the enemy's guild.' He said while laughing at the end. I only light my eyebrows in confusion. But if he says it maybe it's true. Either way I have to hurry.

I went to a secluded part of Magnolia and summoned Lykaon. He quickly appeared with sparkling eyes showing his excitement. "Good evening, Master. Where to our next mission?" He said while wagging his tail. "Take me to Oak Town." He nodded and grew in size as I jumped on his back taking off.