Part 4 |Shopping... date?|

-Back in Fairy Tail-

The majority of the guild members were around the quest board, others eating and drinking. Laughter and chattering was heard throughout the guild.

"Hey... where's that ad for 200,000 J? Of some Duke Everlue's mansion" said a small bluenette girl. Behind her we're two tall male wizards.

"Oh that quest? Natsu took it and invite Lucy along." Said Mirajane.

"What?! I only looked away for a few moments though.." replied the bluenette girl obviously upset.

After some conversation the Master appeared and mentioned that the price went up 10 times the amount. 2,000,000 J

"That's a lot of money... I also thought Natsu would invite you, Samael." Mirajane said looking at a sleeping Samael in the corner of the bar.
"Oh, he's sleeping." She said

"Not really a surprising sight." Said Master Makarov.

Mirajane giggled "You're right"

Mirajane started to walk around the bar, looking as if she was searching for something. She was staring to the counters above, not really being able to reach them. She went to get a mini stool, stepping in it to reach the higher cabinet. Trying to grab an object she went to stand up a little bit more. As she was standing as high as she could, the stool moved to the right because of her weight moving slightly to said direction. She tripped and lost her balance.

"Ah-!" Mirajane exclaimed as she was about to fall from a high stand. She closed her eyes and prepared for a hard impact. But that didn't happened, instead she felt she bumped into something soft. She dared to open her eyes and saw..
"Samael." She said in a soft tone.

Samael had grabbed her before she fell. He hold her from her waist and she was resting on his arm. While his other hand was holding an empty bottle. Probably something that Mirajane was looking for.

"Mira, be more careful next time." He said as he help her stood straight and giving her the bottle. He had turned around and closed the high cabinet.
"Thanks Samael." She said with a cheery smile. He looked at her and nodded.

He started to walk away, probably to go back to sleep.

Mirajane look the bottle that Samael gave her. She started to think, and she got an idea.

"Hey, Samael?" She said looking back to the direction he left. He wasn't that far so he heard her, he turned to look at her letting her know she had his attention.
"Would you like to accompany me?" She said while holding her hands in a "begging" way with a smile plastered in her face.
"Where?" He asked in a bored tone.
"Shopping around the town!"
He looked at her blankly without breaking eye contact.
"No thanks." He said starting to walk away
"Oh please Samael!" She said as she walked towards him and holding his arm firmly. Clearly not wanting to let go
"I just need to buy some stuff for the bar, that's it!" She said
"You said that last time... and then we ended up shopping clothes for 5 hours.." he said with a bored expression.

"I apologized that time! Oh, I know!" She said rather happy.
"I know this would be troublesome for you-"
"It already is." He said rather fast
"So mean..." she muttered. "But I can buy you something in return!"

Samael looked at her sternly for a few moments. Mirajane was nervous from his stare and couldn't really say something from his stern gaze.
"I-I can buy you something you w-want?" Mirajane said with a nervous smile. Samael kept his stare on her, eventually he sighed and gave up.
"Fine, lets go then." He said.

"Yay! Let me get my purse- hey wait for me!" She went running towards the guild doors as Samael was already out of the guild.

-Some time later-

"Mira... you sure all of this stuff is for the guild?"

Samael and Mirajane have walked through the town for hours. Much to the displeasure of Samael.

"Huh? Oh, y-yes!" She said while looking to the stores of the town.

Samael was carrying a big box on his arm on his left side and on his right had he was holding onto various bags.

"How much are we gonna walk around the stores?" Samael said
"Not much! I think we're all set."

Mirajane stopped, making Samael behind her stop as well. Mirajane started to look for something. Eventually she looked to her left and her eyes lit up.
"Hey Samael! Let's go to that ice cream place. I can buy you one sundae if you want." She said while looking at him.
"Alright." He said as he started to walk towards the ice cream place.

They entered and started to ordered.
"Could you perhaps give us two strawberry sundaes?" She asked politely
"Sorry ma'am, we can only make one strawberry sundae." The owner said
"Oh that's alright then!"
"You guys can sit outside and I'll bring your sundae in a moment."
"Thank you very much!" Mirajane smiled towards the owner.

As they said outside, and putting their stuff to the floor, they didn't talked much until the sundae came. Mirajane gave her thanks again and payed. She took the sundae in her hands and slid it into Samael side.

"Here, this is for accompanying me. Although I know you did it because I said I would buy you something."

"Hm, thanks." He said while looking at the sundae. "But you don't have any." He said while tilting his head to the side.
"It's alright! Don't worry about me." Mirajane waving her hands.

Samael took the sundae and started to eat it. After three spoons of sundae he looked up and met Mirajane's gaze. She moved her head away quickly from being caught. Samael took his spoon filled with some strawberry sundae and moved it to Mirajanes face.

"Mira"
Mirajane looked to where Samael's voice came and looked directly to the spoon.
"Huh?" She was a little startled by the closeness of the spoon.
"Take it."
"N-No it's fine really." Mirajane said with a nervous smile.

Samael kept looking at her. After some starting he gave up and sigh.
Mirajane felt relief feeling he was about to make her take it and she would feel bad about taking his sundae. After thinking that, Mirajane didn't noticed that Samael has stood up from the chair and moved closer to her. She felt startled she felt a touch under her chin. Said touch lifted her chin upwards, making eye contact with the male who was infront of her moments ago.

"Say 'ah'" he said in a soft tone
"A-Ah" she replied flustered.
He took the opportunity to placed the spoon inside her mouth. He went to his seat and started to eat the sundae too. They shared the sundae until it was all gone.

"Should we head back to the guild?" Samael asked while throwing away the trash.
"Ah yes. It has gotten a little late." She said.

As Samael took the packages and started to walk towards the guild, a realization hit Mirajanes thoughts.

'Wait... we shared the same spoon... does.. does that mean....?!'
She had stopped walking and her cheeks started to burned from a heat of embarrassment.

"You coming?" Samael said as he looked back at Mirajane.
"Y-Yes!"