Part 31 |Feelings|

'Dammit... what should I do?' I kept having the same thoughts over and over again. Ever since my nightmare involving Zeref, which was more like he crashed into my mind and started to piss me off, I was conflicted on what to do. 'Should I tell them? Would they understand? Would they kick me out or should I leave and then tell them? Or should I listen to him and do my purpose?'

'Oi kid! Stop with the constant anxiety. It's making me go insane.' Typhon scolded me. "Sorry..." I sigh. I kept looking at the ceiling of my room. I shifted, laying down on my pillow. Unconsciously I inhale the sweet smell of lavender out of it. Automatically calming down from my anxious thinking. It also reminded me of... Mirajane. She was just here a couple of days ago, yet her scent it's still present.

The mere thought of her made me feel different, like I'm alive again. The feeling when I'm with her makes me forget everything about the past. My outside expression must seem stoic, I can seem calm. But I just don't want to express my feelings, so many things have happened that I can't bring myself to show them. Whenever I see her smiling I try to hide the blush that would warm my cheeks.

I could stay the whole day thinking about her... but I should go to missions. I need money for future rent and groceries. I'm still lacking food after Natsu and Happy raided my kitchen...

With a sigh I change and headed to he guild. It's still under construction but we have the request board outside. Thankfully we still get requests.

I arrived and made my way towards the request board. I was on the side where everyone could get one, I sighed as I didn't find one that caught my attention.

"Are you looking for a request?" A voice behind me asked. I turn around and saw Mira, who was serving some boot and food to those who where on break. I nodded at her, the thoughts from earlier came into my mind. "Well I would recommend you choose one that's fast to do." She suggested. I tilted my head in confusion. "Why's that?" I asked. "Well Loke came earlier looking for you. He said he had something to give you, but since you weren't here he left somewhere. You might see him tomorrow or in two days." She said with a smile. "Oh... then." I looked back to the board. My eyes landing on a request from a town not so far from here. It demanded to take care of some monsters who are destroying the area around the town. "I would that this." I took the request out of the board and gave it to Mira. "Ah, alright! Be safe on your journey!" She smile brightly at me, taking the request and waving at me.

'Well.. lets get done with it..'

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi Samael sleeping on the train*

"Ah, you must be the Fairy Tail Wizard." Said an elderly man. He was the one who had posted the request. "Yeah." I said. We were in what looked like the major's home. "Well I'm happy we finally have some help. I'm the major of this town and I'll tell you right away the problem." He said sipping his tea. "We've had some inconveniences with the Cyclop Creatures. They just appeared out of nowhere and started to attack the homes of the citizens. They come and go as they pleased. Some citizens have located them over north, where our crystal cave is located inside the forest. Please, we would be grateful if you could get rid of them." He said. I stood up and nodded at him. "Leave it to me."

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi Samael getting lost in the forest*

"Ah.... found it." After walking and doing some wrong turns... I found markings and destroyed trees. Which led me to the crystal cabe the major talked about. "How am I gonna get them out..."

It probably didn't take me too much to take them out, as soon as I stepped into the cave I felt them hurrying. Hearing the screech. I duck down as they went flying outside. There were three of them.

"Well, lets get done with this."

I took out my cloak, not taking my eyes off the creatures. They truly despise me coming to their new territory, as one of the three Cyclops screeches and dives from the sky towards me. I swiftly dodge as it almost made contact with my shoulder. I grabbed onto it's talons and with force I throw it back to the others. Luckily I was able to hit one, but the other one dodged and dived towards me. Obviously I can take care of them at the same time, but it'll be a pain in the ass having them using the sky as their advantage.

"Wolf Summon: LYKAON!" I summon one of my wolfs. He quickly materialize next to me. "Another hunt~" I saw the small drools falling of his mouth. "Help me a bit, will ya?" I asked him, but my tone was more of a commanding one. "Roger that, Master."

*Timeskip to them finishing the job*

"Ah, wizard! Did you managed to complete the job?" The major asked me as soon as I stepped to the town. "Yes, your town is safe." I replied to him.

The fight wasn't difficult, but having Lykaon play with the Cyclops made me loose my temper and without me noticing one of them ripped my cloak. So I was in a bad mood, all I wanted to do is throw myself to bed.

"Ah, thank goodness! Here's your reward, and a little bonus." The major handed me a bag of coins and a small box. I eyed the box with curiosity. 'This wasn't in the request' I thought. "You see, since no other guild was accepting our request we were kind of desperate. We're grateful you came along just in time. As a bonus we wanted you to have a gemstone from our crystal cave. The workers were able to get it just before those creatures appeared." The major said. I opened the box and it was a marvelous blue gemstone. "An aquamarine.." I murmured. "Yes! Deeper in the cave we have tons of them, kind of our symbol."

I had said my goodbyes and hurried back to the guild.

*Back to the guild*

"Ah, Samael! You're back!" A cheerful voice received me. "How did it go?" The voice asked me with curiosity. "It went well.." I tried to get my thoughts right, but with those big sparkling eyes I couldn't really concentrate. I tried to advert my gaze somewhere else but my eyes would go back to the small person infront of me. "Hmm? What's wrong? You looks like you have something in mind." Now concern lingered in her voice. "It's nothing.. Mira. But... I have something.. for you." I took out the small box the mejor had given me. I hold it infront of me. "Oh? What's this?" She asked. She slowly took the small box from my hand. I could feel her gently, small, smooth hands slightly grazed my hand.

She opened the box and I could see the sparkle in her eyes. "S-Samael! T-This is...!!" She stuttered. Her cheeks started to become pink, her eyes widened as she took out the gemstone, not with a chain holding it, out of the box. "I got it from my mission. It reminded me of you, because of your bright blue eyes. So I brought it to a store to make it a necklace.." I said nervously for her response.

"Thank you! It's so pretty!" She exclaimed happily as she hug me, surprising me in the process. I awkwardly hug her back with one hand, as the other was holding the bag of coins, while blushing. I would be embarrassed if anyone saw us. My heart was beating fast, I was just hoping she didn't noticed.