Part 20 |What secrets is he hiding?|

-Era: Home City of the Council-

"Its too bad about Deliora's unexpected ending."

A female voice said, as footsteps were heard in the silent office filled with bookshelf about magic books.

A young woman appeared. Her dark hair reaching up past her shoulders. Wearing a kimono, slightly open showing her cleavage, decorated with flora designs and ending on her mid thighs. Only with a one sided long sleeve on her left arm, exposing her right arm.

"*Sigh*, it can't be helped. No one suspected it was already dead." A more masculine voice said with a slight disappointment.

A young man meaning on his office chair, had closed a book on his hands as the young woman walked to his desk. His blue hair forming a shadow over his eyes and red 'tattoo' which was located on his right eye. He has quite the uniform of someone with a big title. A white coat reaching past his torso with blue lines on his sleeves. White pants and white shoes.

"I though that if I could obtain Deliora, I'd be one step closer to my goal." The masculine voice said. Lightly touching her he book on his hands, making it fly back to his original position on one of the many bookshelf's in the office.

"Please forgive me, Siegran-sama!" The young woman said to the now named man, Siegran. "I never suspected that woman's magic to be advanced. But even if we did not know the woman's magic would killed Deliora, our lovely Demon knew." She said in a somewhat cheerful tone at the end of her statement. Slightly blushing.

"Indeed, but you shouldn't be talking that way. I very much respect your mothers power, Ultear." Siegran said. "But it wouldn't surprise me that the Demon would've known a little bit. We may have know some secrets from his past, but he hold too much more." He chuckled evilly.

"I must ask, did you had a fighting chance with Natsu?" Siegran asked Ultear. "At some point, yes. I tried to get his attention by driving him away, but Samael followed me instead." Ultear said. "But I did used less than half of my power with my encounter with Natsu. He will certainly get stronger in the future." She continued

"I suspect so.. he should, to fulfill my dream.." Siegran said. "But we have to get rid of that pesky Demon, he's starting to get between my plans." His hand twitched and formed a fist.

"Soon his secrets will be exposed and it'll be his downfall.."