Part 44 |A Dream To The Past|

*Samael's POV*

After arriving home, I plopped immediately to my bed upstairs. Instantly falling asleep.

~Dream~

My hand twitched, feeling the soft feeling of grass. My eyes had to adjust to the golden light of the sky. I was disoriented at first, but a sweet and calmly voice made my heart race.

"Samael. There you are." My eyes were met with golden shining ones. Honey brown hair flew with the wind. My breath hitched, no words were coming out from my agape mouth. "I was looking for you." The fair maiden before my eyes said, taking a seat next to me. Her silk white dress sprawled on the grass, covering her pale bare legs. Her eyes lingered to my bright cobalt eyes, curious and confused. "Are you alright? You're awfully quiet." She says, placing her delicate hands on my cheek. Her warmth broke me out of my trance. "I'm fine... just thinking." I finally said to her, placing my hand on top of hers. My voice brought her a big smile on her face, her cheeks getting pink.

We stayed down on the shades of the trees, not saying much but enjoying each other's company. Everything was quiet, there weren't any grey clouds, the chirping of birds was calming, everything was peaceful. As it should be.

"Samael?" The beautiful woman next to me asked, in which I hummed wrapping my arm around her waist. "Will you stay by my side?" She turns her lovingly gaze towards mine. I stayed quiet and cupped her pinkish cheeks. "I will... forever and ever." I reached down and pecked her temples, earning a playful giggle. "You promise?" She asks with hope. I let out a chuckled and reached closely to her lips. "I promise."

~End of Dream~

My eyes flutter open, I could feel my heart beating fast. A headache was beginning to form and I rubbed my hands on my face. My thoughts were racing and it was directly to someone... someone who wasn't on this planet anymore. I sigh and decided to get out of my bed, already grunting in disapproval.

*Timeskip*

I arrived to the front doors of the Magic Council, it was the middle of the day but I could care less. As I was making my way through the halls a toad appeared and stopped on its tracks, mumbling with a pale face.

"Y-Y-You...!!" The toad stuttered. I didn't gave it much thought and asked. "Where's the council?" I waited for his response, but the toad only showed me a door down hall. I gave a nodded and made my way towards the door. Without even knocking I entered the room, making all eyes turned to my figure. Everyone's mouth dropped, eyes widened in surprise and horror.

Gran Doma was the first to speak. "S-Samael?! H-How.." he said in disbelief. "Doesn't really matter how I'm alive. I came here to talk about the title bestow to me." I sighed, taking a seat with the others. "A-Ah yes... the title of Wizard Saint." Gran Doma said, taking his formal posture. "Is there a way for you guys to take that title away...?" I ask with hope, but was met with an immediate 'no'. "Fuck..." I cursed. "It was bound to happen my boy." Yajima said while patting my back in a comfortably manner.

"It's great you actually came here. Since you're alive and held the title of Wizard Saint, we want to test you." Org firmly said. "As if me taking Etherion's hit wasn't enough." I said under my breath. "We are giving a Wizard Saint a job, you must've heard of him. Jura Neekis." Gran Doma inform me. "Must be a tough job then." I say. "He should be on his way here." And with that I went to the front, waiting for Jura Neekis.

*Timeskip*

"So... you're the supposed dead wizard who took the direct hit from Etherion." Asked a skeptical Wizard Saint. "In the flesh." I said as we were making our way to the meeting point. "That sure is interesting. Well doesn't matter now. I'll be testing you in this missions, we're actually meeting some Fairy Tail members." He said. "Who?" I asked opening the door. "The S Class Wizard, Erza Scarlets and three more." He told me.

'This mission is going to be a hassle...'

———————————————————-
Alright so I lowkey wanna make a separated book about Samael's past. Maybe after his past is reveal??
What do you guys think?