Part 45 |Oracion Seis|

*3rd POV*

"Blue Pegasus... Lamia Scale... Cait Shelter.. and Fairy Tail... but why do I have to be part of a mission like this?!" Lucy yelled one horror.

Fairy Tail was inform that together with three other guilds formed an alliance to take down a group of six powerful wizards. Who are from a Dark Guild called Oracion Seis.

"Stop complaining, I don't want to be part of this but you don't see me whining." Gray said to Lucy. It was a scary thought to battle against a powerful Dark Guild of just mere six members. "Master chose us personally. We must meet his expectations, correct?" Erza asked with full pride. They were on their way to the meeting point to discuss the matter at hand.

Erza inform the place was a retreat house for Master Bob from Blue Pegasus. As they were walking around inside the house the lights turn off. Suddenly the only light illuminated three boys in the middle.

"Members of Fairy Tail! We've been waiting for you!" The middle young men said. "We are the chosen ones from our powerful guild, Blue Pegasus." The one in the right said. "The Tri-men!" The last one on the left exclaimed.

The young wizard with orange hair and smug face introduced himself as Hibiki of the Hundred Lights. The youngest of the three, a blonde energetic boy introduced himself as Eve of the Holy Nights. And lastly the dark skin boy with black hair, Ren of the Hollow Nights. They quickly tried to make Erza and Lucy as comfortable as possible, making Erza quite happy but leaving Lucy all confused and unsure.

Then Ichiya appeared, also from Blue Pegasus. He tried to make his way towards Erza with different approaches, but she wasn't having any of it. She snapped and punched him, rolling his way towards the door who was opened by a new presence.

"You do go all out with the greetings, don't you?" A chilly voice interrupted them. "You dare on attacking Lamia Scale? I'll take you on." He coldly declared. Freezing Ichiya's face and throwing him back to the group. Only to froze on his tracks as soon as his eyes landed on Gray. The carpet in front of Lyon started to swirl up, making Lucy yelped in surprise. Realization hit her, making the unknown yet familiar presence appear. "I will not allow you to say that you've forgotten me! But be sure to forget my past, for I have been reborn for the sake of love!" Sherry exclaimed, pointing at the rest.

Many shouts were directed to the different groups, making a powerful 'tud' noise to silence them all.

"Stop! We are here to unite as allies! Please refrain on getting each other into pity fights." Jura said with authority, a member of Lamia Scale like Lyon and Sherry.

"Now that we're all here, we are to wait for the last group to arrive." Jura inform the rest. "You say group, but I have heard it's only one member coming." Ichiya added. The other members were shocked, is the last wizard to arrive so powerful they only had to bring one?

Just then a small 'tud' was heard on the front door, revealing to be a small girl with long blue hair. "I-I'm sorry I'm late! I'm here from Cait Shelter!" She said nervously from the confused and shocked expressions from the others. After their shocked expressions another voice was heard. The blue hair child was accompanied by a white talking cat. They introduced themselves as Wendy and Carla.

"Now that we're all here. Allow me to explain the mission." Ichiya said to everyone. "Up north from here there's an amazingly strong magic that was sealed by the ancients... it was named Nirvana." He said. Everyone who was listening have never heard of said name.

"It's no wonder you guys haven't. Like he said, it was sealed a long time ago." A deep voice behind them said. They all turned around and to the surprise of the Fairy Tail members it was their fellow guild mate. "Samael! What're you doing here?! Master didn't said anything about you joining us!" Erza was the first to speak. "He didn't ordered me, but rather the Magic Council did." He said back. Lyon and Sherry weren't expecting the known dead wizard to be an ally, they stood there quietly.

"Glad you decided to leave the room." Jura said. "Not like I had a choice." Samael yawned, finally by Fairy Tail's wizard side.

"Samael-dono, may I ask how you know about Nirvana's story?" Ichiya asked. "I like ancient stories, that's all." Samael shrugged.

Hibiki took the lead and used his magic to showed the faces of the six deadly members of Oracion Seis. "Cobra, the wizard who controls poisonous snakes. He has maroon hair and black eyes, he's seen along with a purple giant snake. Racer, who lives up to his name using speed-base magic. A man with blonde hair and always using glasses. Hot-eye, we don't have much of a description of him. He has curly orange hair, always holding a bible. Angel, a girl said who can see into your heart. Her appearance might be close to an angels, with white hair and grey eyes. Midnight, we also have little data on him other than his name. His unique black hair with white stripes and red eyes separates him from the others. And lastly Brain, the commander. A dark skin men with white hair and black stripes around his face." Hibiki finished

"We have managed to find their base, even if that's the only information we have about them. We believe the best strategy is to gather them all into their base and strike." Ichiya said. "And how are we going to do that?" Gray asked. And suddenly a giant horse ship appeared in the sky. "With our guild's Sky Steed! With Cristina we can bury their strong-hold!" Ichiya yelled with pride.

And with that everyone left as if Ichiya didn't said anything.

"Oh, for... doesn't matter. The mission has begun, we should join in as well." Jura sighed in defeat. Ichiya began to make small talk with Jura, somehow letting his guard down. And just as Ichiya took out a portion of his perfume out he stabbed Jura.

"I-Ichiya-dono... what are you...?!" He exclaimed while trying to not inhale any of the perfume. And with a smirk Ichiya's whole body turned into mist. Revealing two small blue creatures, both awfully similar. A female figure appeared just behind the small creatures.

"My, my... that was quite easy." The female said. "You.. are..." Jura said with restrain. "Ah yes, I'm Angel as you know. Thanks to that useless wizard I found out about your entire plan."

"I will not allow any children of light interfere. And any who try will be punish by the angel!" She darkly said, glaring at the collapsed body of Jura.

"An angel you say..." A looming voice behind her said. She jumped backwards at the proximity of the deep yet dangerous voice behind her. "Wouldn't thought an angel would be so... sinful." He said. "Yet again, I'm the proof of that act. Tell me, angel..."

"Would you be a dear and give in to those sinful acts?" The tall figure above Angel said, those piercing dull cobalt eyes making her shake in fear and shivers falling down her spine.