♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 13

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
Broken Angels household,
°same day, hours later

-

The girls walked inside their house, all going their seperate ways, Dallas quickly heading upstairs to her room. She wanted to talk to Daniel and see how everything is going, especially after she 'managed' Jonah and Kelsey to talk to each other.

She closed her room door behind her and jumped on her bed, grabbing her phone to Face Time the fake blond.

Meanwhile the boys were already at home, hanging out in the living room while talking.

Daniel noticed his phone lighting up and quickly grabbed it of the table when he saw the girl's name. He got up, earning Zach's attention.

"Eey Dani, where are you going?" He asked confused since the five were in the middle of a conversation.

"I- uhm, I-m gonna go upstairs for a bit." Daniel scratched the back of his neck nervously before he quickly run upstairs to his room.

"Weird." Corbyn let out but shrugged, soon forgetting about it like the rest of the boys did.

Daniel sat down on his bed and accepted her call, the brunette soon popping up on his screen with a smile.

"Hey," She waved and fully laid down on her bed. "are you home?" Daniel nodded.

"Yep, you?" Dallas nodded. "So what yah wanna talk about, Dally?" Dallas giggled when he used her nickname.

"Just wondering if Jonah said anything about Kelsey after they talked earlier today."

"Yeah, he did." Daniel nodded. "He said she was chill, and kind. And that you girls are not as 'bad' as we all think." Dallas smiled brightly.

"Well that's something I can agree on." She giggled, causing Daniel to laugh.

"Of course." He rolled his eyes playfully. "And what about Kelsey, did she say anything?" Dallas shrugged.

"Not much, just that he's a relaxed guy and easy to talk to." Daniel nodded.

"Sounds like Jonah." He chuckled.

"Buttttt our plan has started." Dallas smiled. "And I got Kelsey and Jonah to talk." Daniel raised an eyebrow.

"You only sent Kelsey to get coffee since Jonah was getting some as well."

"And I knew Kelsey was gonna talk to him. And they did." Dallas smiled proudly. Daniel laughed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Actually, Jonah started the conversation, not Kelsey."

"Buttttt Kelsey said the first word." The brunette stuck her tongue out at Daniel who could only chuckle.

"Whatever makes you happy, Dally." Dallas smiled. "Anyways, what now? We got them to talk, but we both still have three bandmates left."