♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 14

WARNING⚠️
I described a panic attack.
Not in all details, but it's still
mentioned, so a little warning
for that since I forgot it.

-

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
wdw studio, °in the
morning

-

Broken Angels was tired to say the least. They didn't catch much sleep after London's nightmare. And after the first one, London received many more small ones which basically kept the five girls up all night, until the point where they had to get ready for a new day.

So everyone was a little grumpy- Rose and Sam more than usual.

Which was gonna cause some trouble-

Kelsey walked in front of the group, holding her head since she had a headache because of the lack of sleep she got. She was sipping from her coffee, silently hoping it was gonna help her pass the day.

She was also the first one to open the studio door of the boys who were already there.

The girls had gotten used to how they were always earlier than them, even though Broken Angels liked to be on time.

Kelsey didn't even glance up at the boys, her eyes set on the couches in front of her which were gonna be her best friend for that day.

London followed the older brunette, rubbing her eyes every so often since she was way too exhausted to actually be at work that day. But she wasn't gonna complain though.

No, she was gonna take it easy and wait for the day to be over.

Seconds later and London dropped herself right next to Kelsey, getting comfortable immediately.

Rose was listening to music, her way of trying to stay awake even though she also had a headache like Kelsey. The music was making it even worse, but at that point she didn't care anymore.

She was gonna be surrounded by music anyways.

Dallas was the only one who glanced up at the boys while she waited for Sam to walk through the door. Dallas kept a small, patient smile on her face and tried to stay positive. But if you'd give her the chance, she would fall asleep in seconds.

When Samantha finally walked inside, her head was hung low and she was yawning every few seconds, shuffling to the couch in her grey joggings. She really didn't wanna get changed, but Kelsey somewhat forced her to get rid of her pj's.

All the girls were dressed in joggings and sweaters anyways.

The boys watched the five girls stumble inside. Normally the girlband would be talking, laughing or at least make some noise when they entered, but not that day. That day they were acting different. And the boys didn't know why, but it somehow bothered them.

Maybe because they couldn't read the situation and expect what was gonna happen.

Or maybe because neither of the girls looked at their fully best- or, 'best'. They each looked exhausted and like there was almost no energy or life in them to find.