♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 6

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
wdw studio

-

"So what was that all about?" Daniel asked when he looked up from his guitar after a good twenty minutes.

The six of them, wdw, London and Dallas were busy with instruments and new melodies.

Not very seriously though.

Actually just messing around while waiting for the remaining three girls to come back.

Dallas looked over at London who shrugged.

"Rose can get very moody when she's hungry." Dallas stated simply before looking down at the still white piece of paper in front of her. London nodded.

"She didn't eat breakfast this morning. But you'll get used to it." She mumbled. Corbyn raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean 'you'll get used to it'? This happens more often?" The blonde looked up at him for a quick sec and simply nodded. "How?"

"She likes to sleep in and then when we need to go somewhere, Kelsey has to rush her and she forgets to eat." Dallas answerd since London was more interested in the beautiful guitar in her hands.

"But if you know that will happen, why don't you do something about it?" Jack joined in confused.

He didn't had anything better to do than listening to their conversation.

Both girls shrugged.

"We just don't really think about it. But she's very sweet." London spoke, not really wanting to talk to the other band anymore.

The young brunette scoffed, earning the attention.

"As if." He rolled his eyes. "She called me a 'annoying piece of shit'." He sat up and pointed out.

"You kind of are sometimes." Daniel mumbled with a shrug, earning a smack on the back of his head.

"Be nice." Jonah told him and turned to look at the two girls again. "Anyways, when are your bandmates coming back?"

"Kelsey said an hour." Dallas spoke before she started to draw on the piece of paper out of boredom. "I miss them already." London chuckled as she looked at the brunette next to her.

"You'll survive, Dally."

"I don't know. Sam borrowed a few things from me but never gave them back." Dallas thought out loud which caused London to laugh.

"Sounds like a Samantha thing to do, yes."

Noises of guitars, pianos and soft talking were filling the studio. The girls stayed on one side, the boys on the other. They didn't wanna bother each other and didn't see a reason why they needed to be around each other as for now.

"We're back." The attention turned to the black door that got opened, revealing the tall brunette with a small smile and a coffee, a blonde stuffing her mouth full with potato chips and as last a shorter brunette drinking a weird looking smoothie.

She was the best with coming up and drinking weird smoothies in which fruits were being used that wasn't even the best idea.

"Alright let's get this over with." Sam spoke when she sat down between London and Dallas. "What did y'all came up with?" Nobody spoke as Kelsey and Rose each found a spot and the rest looked at each other. "Nothing? We have been gone for an hour and you got nothing?" Sam sighed, sitting back.