♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 1

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
The broken Angels' household

-

Rose Ariana Hill strummed on her guitar, humming a new melody that was stuck inside her head but she couldn't find the right lyrics for it yet.

Her bed was messy from the many times she tossed and turned around to find a good spot, but it didn't really bother her. She eventually ended up on the ground, leaning against the end of her bed, her guitar in her hands and a light pink notebook covered with roses in between her legs.

Across Rose's room was another room, belonging to Dallas Daisy Moore who was searching through her neat closet for a particular top.

"Sammy, do you know where my white crop top is?" Dallas shouted through the house, waiting for the response from the blonde who was busy re-docariting her room while listening to music. "Sam?" Samantha Emily Carson's head shot up in confusion, removing one Airpod before walking out of her room and down the hall to her stressed bandmate.

"Yes?" Sam asked, her eyes focused on the brunette laying on the ground. The brunette's eyes flickered to the side, hope forming in her eyes when she jumped up.

"Do you know where my white crop top is?" Dallas asked, the small smile on her face dropping when Sam shook her head 'no'.

"Kels did the laundry today." She answered with a shrug. Dallas nodded with a smile before rushing downstairs, hoping to find the eldest in the house.

It was no question where Kelsey June Reyes could be. Everyone in the house knew her favourite spot inside.

The kitchen.

And it made it even better with a hot cup of coffee in her hands.

A smile crept on Kelsey's face when she took a sip of her just made coffee, enjoying the strong and hot taste it still had before a loud brunette barched in, causing her to drop her coffee in shock. The brunette gave her an apologizing smile before grabbing a towel, the situation not being new for the two as the eldest started to make a new cup of coffee while Dallas cleaned the floor.

"So what are you stressing on today?" Kelsey asked, switching her eyes to the floor where Dally was cleaning before watching her cup fill with coffee again.

"Did you do the laundry today?" Dallas asked, her head peeking up when she remembered the reason why this happened. The eldest nodded, her eyes turning to the coffee when it was done. She grabbed it with a smile and placed it on the counter, only drinking from it when Dallas was at a safe distance from her again. "Did you see a white crop top while doing so?" Dally left the floor, brushing her knees off before throwing the wet and dirty towel in the sink. Her head shot to Kelsey who was busy remembering.

"Maybe, but if you wanna know for sure then you gotta look for yourself." She shrugged, a playful grin growing on her face, knowing the brunette had to go back upstairs again.

Dallas narrowd her eyes, a soft sigh leaving her lips when she nodded and rushed upstairs again, leaving an amuzed Kelsey downstairs.

London Mercy Bright walked through the hallway, her phone in her hand when a wave of wind flew past her, shoving her slightly aside as she watched her short best friend barching into the bathroom. She sighed with a tiny smile, heading into her own room.

She loved her friend Dallas, but she could be a big ball of joy sometimes and very present when stressed. She hoped that if the girl would get a boyfriend, it would be a guy who is slightly calmer than her to balance it with. But he has to have the same positive energy though.