♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 9

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
Miami,
°four years ago
-

Sitting on her bed with her earplugs in, she was playing the guitar while sun rays were finding their way inside her room through her open balcony. Soft hums were leaving her mouth as she enjoyed the time where was escaping her own cruel world.

"Dallas? Where the hell are you?" The sudden shout frightened the brunette who immediately sat up straight. In a rush she placed her guitar down and paused her music. She almost ran downstairs to be meet with a slap when she reached the ground.

"No running in the house, you know that!" She got told in a stern tone by her father.

He used be a sweet, kind, caring and protective man, showering his only daughter and wife with love and the house would be filled with nothing else than laughter and joy.

But now he was a tough, busy, 'alcohol lover' and mean person who used to be someone very important to the girl.

Someone she actually loved.

And their house was filled with noise by the tv that was almost always on, her dad never going to work at daytime anymore but only after midnight. She didn't even wanna know what he did for kind of work then.

"I'm sorry, father." Dallas let out, almost not understandable.

"Speak up if you want people to listen to your crap." Her father rolled his eyes at his daughter. "You know what time it is." She nodded and rushed herself to the kitchen, thinking of what to make for breakfast.

After she had done her 'job', she hurried back to her room. As she grabbed her phone, the date hit her hard.

June second.

She felt hot tears brimming in her eyes which she quickly wiped away. She swallowed the limp in her throat and collected her stuff; a bag, her phone, money, keys, a notebook and earplugs.

She walked out on her bacony and pulled her hair in a bun. Throwing one leg over the railing, the other following, she jumped down.

As soon as her feet landed touched the ground, she made her way to a flower shop before leading her body to her favourite spot in town.

Even though the place caused her constantly sadness, she sometimes felt the need to be there.

As her eyes met the high gate, she opened it and took a deep breath. Walking over to the spot, she came across a few people, tear stains covering their cheeks. They sent each other a sad smile, knowing each other's pain.

Dallas feet stopped walking, a sigh leaving her lips when she moved in front of it. She dropped her bag on the ground in a gente matter, her eyes closed. She bent down, a tear escaping her eyes when she got her lips so far to let a soft sound escape.

"Hi mom," Her voice sounded like glass that was slowly breaking, her fingers going to the small silver necklace around her neck for support. "how's it up there in Heaven?" She bit her lip, closing her eyes. "Are you busy gardening your daisies? They're probably very beautiful. Just like the ones we used to garden." A quiet sob left her mouth as she placed the beautiful daisies she bought on the grave in front of her. "I brought you these. I hope you like them."

Soft chirps from birds and the sound of wind, moving the branches on the trees where the only sounds Dallas listened to, next to her own steady breathing while she sat next to her mother's grave. Telling stories and pouring her heart out made her in some way relieved, having the feeling that she still had someone who was listening to her.