♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22

THIRD POV !
° ♫︎༄♪➪
Why Don't We household

|♫|

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" With a candy bar in hand, Rose busted through the door.

Following closely behind was Zach who carried the shopping bag, rolling his eyes playfully at her as he threw the door shut after him. "I'm never giving you sugar ever again." He mumbled underneath his breath.

Rose glanced back at him and flipped him off before taking another bite of her chocolate. "And to think I was gonna thank you for this."

The boy shoved her, entering the living room where their friends were waiting for them, playing a game while listening to music.

Rose halterde in her steps, a small frown growing upon her face. "Wait," She reached her arm out, preventing Zach from going any further since the group hadn't noticed them yet. "we can still leave."

"What?" He raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"I hate board games." Rose mumbled, eyeing the Monopoly board with a small glare.

Zach rolled his eyes. "How can you hate games?"

"I like games just....not board ones." Rose shrugged. "They take so long."

"Yeah— okay." Zach had no choice than to agree. "But I'm not leaving with you, we spent enough time together, don't you think?" He shrugged as he entered the kitchen, hearing small footsteps following him.

"Well, yes." Rose nodded as she jumped on a kitchen counter, Zach sighing a bit. "But I look like a buzzkill if I go alone."

He chuckled softly though as he started to unpack the bag, putting the items away. "Well you already sound like one."

"Hey!" Rose crossed her arms. "Not nice." She took one last bite of her candy bar, playing with the wrapper between her fingers.

"Sorry," Zach shrugged, closing a cupboard before glancing at her. "you just bring the worst out of me."

The girl furrowed her eyebrows, looking up from a book full of recipes she found lying around. "Didn't you steal that line from me? It feels like something I would say."

Zach leaned against the counter. "I hope not, because that means you're getting contagious."

Rose scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully. "You wish you were a little like me." She smiled cheekily.

"What? You mean annoy— oh shit! Rose!" The boy had to duck behind the kitchen island quickly, holding back chuckles. A laugh was heard as he picked up the book, standing up again while sending the girl a small glare.

"Oops." She grinned, shrugging innocently.

"Unbelievable." Zach mumbled but he couldn't help but chuckle quietly. "You see what I mean with 'annoying'?" He walked over to the other side of the island, placing the book back where she found it.

"Yeah I guess." She looked down at the wrapper before looking around the kitchen, trying to find the boys' garbage can.

Zach noticed and rolled his slightly with a sigh,
reaching his hand out, having her hand the piece of rubbish almost immediately.