♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
°monday morning,
wdw studio

-

"Guys, wait up." Zach breathed out when he watched his best friends make their way to their studio.

"Why?" Daniel asked when he turned around to see the brunette on the other end of the hall. He sighed and pulled Corbyn back so he wouldn't walk further which took the notice of Jack and Jonah.

"You've got to be kidding me." Jonah rolled his eyes with a groan as they all waited for Zach to catch up.

Zach really didn't want to go today. So when Jack woke him up an hour ago, his response was to smack him with his pillow before returning to sleep. Jack, of course, didn't appreciate it and pulled the boy out of bed before he could even react to what was happening.

So the day didn't start very well for the younger one.

But when the five bandmembers reunited in their car, none of them sat there with a smile. The thought of having to work together with those five moody bitches, didn't light them up.

"Zach, hurry up." Corbyn called. The brunette grumbled and fastened his pace.

"How long do we have to be here?" He rubbes his eyes when he stood next to his band again.

"Four hours. Four, long, hours." Daniel sighed before he shoved his best friends forwards to the studio door.

"Let's stay positive." Corbyn called. "The sooner we finish this song, the sooner we'r rid of them." The rest sighed but nodded. Pushing the door open they immediately were stunned.

In front of them were sitting the Broken Angels, scattered around on their side and music accomponying them. They looked up from what they were doing and turned to the guys.

"Goodmorning," Dallas smiled. "or afternoon." She shrugged before she returned to the piano that she was playing.

"Morning." Rose mumbled as she put her Airpod back in, continuing to listen to a few songs for inspiration.

Sam only rolled her eyes when she met Jack's who rolled his eyes in return back at her.

London just stared at them for a few seconds, a small smile plastered on their face before she turned back to her guitar.

Kelsey sent Jonah a small wave and grabbed the notebook from her lap again, continuing to write things down that she thought were nice to to use in the song later on.

"How did you get in?" Corbyn questioned the five girls who were barely listening to him.

"We just walked in and got the key from your manager. No biggie." London shrugged.

The guys looked at each other in disbelief before they moved themselves to their side of the studio. They got themselves comfortable but couldn't shake a weird feeling away.

Seeing the girls on time and actually working on their song, made the guys think. Especially when the girls didn't greeted them with a insult, but stayed calm.

Maybe they weren't so spoiled after all.

Daniel got up and grabbed a guitar, placing himself back in his beanbag.

Corbyn saw this and grabbed a guitar himself, sitting down next to his bandmate and they started to strum, trying to find a new melody.

Jonah grabbed a book and chose to relax for ten minutes, before getting on to work so his mind would be calm.