♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 21

Third pov !
° ♫︎༄♪➪
Why Don't We household

-

"WE CAN'T WATCH a movie without popcorn." Sam's arms were crossed as she sat fowards on the couch.

"But then somebody needs to go grocery shopping," Corbyn explained. "and I'm not gonna do it."

Rose raised an eyebrow. "Well it's your home." She pointed out.

"But it was London's idea to watch a movie." Corbyn shrugged.

London looked up simply. "I just wanted to do something as a group together. Everyone was scattered around the house." She mumbled, avoiding some of the stares.

Still not everyone was in the living room, Dallas and Daniel were in the music room and Kelsey was outside calling someone.

"I don't care who's idea it was, popcorn is part of the whole 'watching a movie experience'."

"Yes, we need it."

"No, we don't."

"Yes, we do you idi-"

"Okay," Jonah sighed, clapping his hands together. "I say we take a vote for it. So who wants popcorn?"

Hands were raised in the air, them belonging to Jack, Sam, Jonah and Rose.

Four people said 'yes'.

"And who doesn't?"

Zach, London and Corbyn looked at one another, raising their hand like they didn't already know they were losing.

Three people said 'no'.

"Wait what about Kelsey?" Jack asked.

"She loves popcorn, so that's another vote for us." Rose shrugged, making Jack nod.

Corbyn groaned, leaning backwards when Jonah gave him a simple look. "Fine." He crossed his arms. "But I'm still not going."

"I say we let two persons go, one from each band." Jack suggested. "One boy, one girl."

"That seems fair."

"So who's gonna go?"

With a sigh, Zach put his phone away and stood up. "I'll volunteer. I'm longing for some fresh air anyways."

"Great," Jonah smiled. "that's one guy. Ladies?"

London and Sam looked at one another before eyeing Rose.

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows when she realized their plan seconds later. With widen eyes she sat up, shaking her head. "No! No, no, no that's not happening."

Sam smiled mischievously, putting her hand up in the air. "Who votes for Rose to go grocery shopping with Zach?"

All hands were raised except for the two people that it was about.

Zach shook his head disappointingly and ruffled his hair with his right hand. "The one time I'm trying to be nice."

Hearing his mumbling, Rose looked at him before looking at everyone else again and sighed in defeat. She threw her head back before sitting up. "Come on," She got up and grabbed her purse. "let's go."

"Fine." Zach breathed out. "But we're taking my car."

Rose held her hands up in the air, mumbling, "I didn't even came with mine."

Zach shook his head lightly, holding back a small chuckle as he dissapeared in the hallway.

Rose turned around with a small, simple smile. "Bye, see you in a bit."