♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 17

Third pov !
°♫︎༄♪➪
on the road, friday,
°begin 'noon

-

"CANT WE LIKE, call in sick or something?" Zach asked as he looked through the car window to the cars passing them by.

"All five of us?" Jack looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "Dude, they are never gonna believe that." Zach rolled his eyes and huffed.

"We could try. They don't seem like the smarte- outch!" Zach exclaimed and reached for the spot where he got hit. "Dude!" He turned in his seat and slapped Daniel's arm, the blond sitting behind him in the car.

"Quit nagging. Jonah already said that your idea was a 'no go' earlier today." Daniel reminded the younger one while Jack- who sat behind the steering wheel- chuckled. "Besides, we are gonna be nice to the girls, remember?" Zach groaned.

"Can I just, not talk at all? Then I'm not nice, but not exactly mean either!" The brunette exclaimed.

"He has a point." Jack shrugged. Daniel looked at him with a small glare.

"No." He stated as he shook his head. "The girls are nice and you just gotta suck it up. Both of you."

"Hey! I'm not the one complaining about it for like a half an hour." Jack pointed out. Zach rolled his eyes and crossed his arms with a huff.

"Like you weren't buying time by getting Jonah to show you pictures of Wes. You know how proud and smiley he gets." Zach spoke. "He could talk hours about his cat, and you tried to use it to get him to forget about the studio rehearsal."

"So what?" Jacks shrugged simply. "It helped for like twenty minutes, but then Daniel," He paused and took a quick glance at Daniel with a small glare. "had to ruin it."

"I just didn't wanna be late." Daniel let out quickly. Zach narrowed his eyes at him, knowing that wasn't the reason.

"Mhm, sure." Zach let out. Jack chuckled quietly and Daniel decided to ignore them. "We're late either way though." The brunette mumbled.

The car drive took only another ten minutes for them to arrive at the new adress. The three boys got out of the car, Jonah and Corbyn already waiting for them at the door of the girls' studio. Corbyn looked down at his phone. 1:10 p.m.

"You guys are late." Corbyn sighed. "Let me guess, Zach was trying to change your minds again?"

"Yup." Jack nodded and put his keys away. "It was very distracting." Daniel nodded while Zach rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. You two are late as well." He turned to Jonah and Corbyn. "Because we left only a minute later than you, maybe two." They both shrugged.

"Okay, we're all late, alright?" Jack sighed when he looked at his phone. They were ten minutes late, he didn't find it a very big deal though. "Let's just search for the girls' studio and then when they ask why we're so late, we can always say we got a little lost."

"We are not gonna lie to them, Jack." Jonah sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Why?" Zach asked, Corbyn smacking the back of his head.