♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 5

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
wdw studio,
°present time

-

The five boys were startled, the five girls in front of them sending them death glares. Neither of the ten was looking forwards to this day, but this meant a whole lot more trouble, this being the first time they met each other.

The girls looked like annoying bitches to the boys meanwhile they looked like noisy toddlers.

Most of the eyes went to the third short brunette of the band, Rose. Her headache was killing her but that didn't hold her back from scolding at the five immature boys in front of her. Her eyes were holding anger and her hands bold in fists, hiding them when she crossed her arms.

"Can we all just introduce ourselves, sit down, and make some music?" She exclaimed, throwing her hands slightly in the air.

The five boys shared a look, each one thinking that this was gonna be a long day. Slowly they all got up from their places, standing in front of the girls with a good distance between the two groups.

Jonah stood in front of a 5'7 brunette. Her arms were crossed like his and she looked annoyed but she had a sort of sweet face expression. If she would smile, she would be even more beautiful than she already was. She definetily looked more mature than the rest of her group. Both, Jonah and Kelsey, were standing in the middle of their four friends. The tall brunette was hoping that none of his bandmates would say something stupid now.

Daniel was standing on the right side of Jonah, in front of a 5'1 brunette. She looked like the shortest of the group. He saw a light smile appear on her face, probably to lighten the mood a bit. Next he noticed a small sparkle in her eyes that was even there when she was mad. He quickly looked away after though, the girl noticing him stare.

Next to Daniel stood Jack, he was messing with his beanie, not really focused on the girls or in the blonde in front of him who wasn't very interested in him either.

Then there was Corbyn, on the left side of Jonah, standing in front of the second short of the girlband, a blonde who's also 5'1. He nervously went with his hand through his hair, not really daring to look at the girl since she was silently yet casually glaring at him, a book tightly placed in her arms. She looked more peaceful than the other girls which made her slightly interesting.

And lastly, the youngest of the band, Zach. The boy felt intimidated by the brunette in front of him who had just yelled at him, but he would never show it to her. He had his hands shoved inside his pockets, looking at her for a few seconds and then away like he wasn't interested in her which only annoyed the girl more.

And he loved it.

Jonah who knew none of the boys would say something, decided to take the first step.

"I'm Jonah." The remaining four boys seeing this as a sign.

"I'm Corbyn." The fake blond spoke up after his friend, his eyes still avoiding the blonde in front of him.

"I'm Daniel." The other tall fake blond spoke simply.

"I'm Jack." The short boy finally looked up at the girl when he touched his nose ring, shoving his hands immediately in his pockets after.

"I'm Zach." The young brunette looked bored and like he didn't want to be there.

"And we're Why Don't We." They ended all together, not very enthusiastic like they normally would be when they say it.