♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
wdw household,
°earlier that day--

-

Daniel walked around the house with his guitar in his hands, humming along to one of their previous songs, his feet leading him to the back door. He slided the door open, walking outside and greeting the morning sun at eight in the morning.

Corbyn on the other hand, wasn't feeling that peaceful. He was going through his lyrics book, trying to find the perfect line but he was stuck. And he had been for a few days now. He groaned and threw his head back in his pillow, not liking the way he was feeling at all.

Stressed.

And while Corbyn was stressing upstairs in his room, Jonah was enjoying his coffee downstairs like every morning. Actually every peaceful chance he was given. And he knew he needed a lot of luck today, so that's why he wanted to drink out of his favourite cup. But not finding it, he grabbed another one, thinking he had already used the other one. The older brunette watched the time fly by, eight suddenly turning to half past eight. Realizing he and the guys had to leave in half an hour, and he hadn't seen neither Zach, Jack or Corbyn yet but did hear the last boy in his room earlier, moved himself upstairs.

Zach and Jack both not being busy with the time, were enjoying their sleep in their rooms.

They love sleeping in and waking up whenever they like in a morning where they can wake up without having a whole schedule ahead of them. But luck wasn't with them today, nor yesterday since Jon had to ruin their day off.

Jonah knocked on Zach's door firstly, knowing that if the youngest wasn't awake yet, he had to be now so he can take the time he needs for his hair.

"Zach? You awake buddy?" Jonah waited for a response but only got a groan in return. He sighed and rolled his eyes slightly, opening the door. He saw the peaceful body in bed and walked over to the boy's window, pulling the curtains away and a bright sun light found its way to his friend's face. The young brunette groaned once again and hid himself under his covers. The eldest sighed, pulling the covers off of him even though Zach was fighting against it. He didn't stood a chance though. Jonah was stronger, and they both knew it. "Get up, Zachary." Jonah stated, his arms crossed and waited for the boy, standing next to his bed.

"Jonahhh please." Zach whined. The warmth leaving his body and the cold new air hitting him way sooner and harder then he expected. "Why are you being so mean?" He sighed, his eyes still closed, then something hit him from what he hoped it would take the older boy longer to find out. "Look, I'm sorry for using your favourite coffee cup to throw at a spider. But if you were there, you would have done the same thing! It was huge and-"

"Wait what? So that's why I couldn't find it this morning?!" Jonah exclaimed, the news hitting him for the first time. Zach realized by the reaction that he had just exposed himself and jumped out of bed, shoving the still shocked Jonah outside before he would process what Zach was trying to do. He closed the door behind him, locking it and grabbed his phone.

8:37 a.m.

Not understanding what the big deal was to get up early today, Zach just started to get changed, leaving his room a few minutes later to head to the bathroom he noticed Jack's room door open and Jonah trying to wake him up. Not that it helped, Jack wouldn't budge.