♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 16

Third pov !
°♫︎༄♪➪
wdw studio, °right after
London's panic attack

-

Questions were thrown around at each other, all worried and anxious.

None of the boys- who had been fighting earlier- understood was what happening, only that London fainted. Daniel and Corbyn tried to explain it to their friends, but they didn't fully get it themselves.

After a minute of feeling crowded with his friend's questions- and the girls explaining him what to do- Corbyn carefully got up and brought London to the couch like Kelsey told him to. He placed her on her back and made sure her breath was still steady. He then took a seat on the ground while the rest of the two bands took a seat near them too.

"So, how long until she wakes up again?" Zach asked when he looked up from his hands in his lap. Sam shrugged.

"Sometimes seconds, like thirty....but usually a few minutes." Rose nodded.

"Yeah, like two or something." She got up and grabbed London's bag, searching for her water bottle.

"Everything will be fine though, she just needs to drink and eat when she wakes up, and take it easy." Kelsey explained while Rose handed her London's water bottle. The boys nodded.

And the girls were right. Within two minutes, London groaned and rubbed her eyes when they met the room light again.

"Why is the light so bright?" She let out a groan, closing her eyes for a second before quickly opening them again. "Oh shit, I'm not in a hospital bed, am I?" She sat up and looked around, taking a relieved breath. "Thank god." The two bands chuckled quietly and softly.

"You scared me, L." Dallas sighed and hugged the blonde. "I told you to never do that again." London rolled her eyes playfully and let out a quiet laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry I scared you with my fainting." London's lace voice was laced with sarcasm. "Next time I'll hold it back." Dallas shoved London jokingly.

"You better." The brunette giggled and soon went down to sit on the ground next to Daniel again.

"You okay?" Corbyn asked, Kelsey handing him the water bottle which he gave to London again. "I-I didn't really know what to do, so the girls helped me. I hope I did well though." London smiled and laughed again.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you did good." Corbyn sighed out relieved but shoved her in a playful manner. "I'm just feeling a little nauseous, and tired, that's all." London shrugged. Corbyn nodded.

"Wait," Zach sat up with slightly wide eyes. "do you need to throw up?" He went to stand up to grab something for her to use, but Jack pulled him back down next to him again.

"Sit back down you doofus. Does it look like she's gonna throw up to you?" Jack rolled his eyes slightly. Zach shrugged.

"You never know." He mumbled and a few of his and London's bandmates rolled their eyes with a smile.

London shook her head a little, carrying a tired smile.

"I don't need to throw up, Zach, but thank you though." Zach nodded with a small smile and sat back in his bean bag again. "I just wanna sleep and forget about this day." Rose sighed.