♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 18

Third pov !
°♫︎༄♪➪
Broken Angels' household,
days later

-

IT WAS A NORMAL saturday morning, the girls were all slowly waking up. They didn't have to go to the studio, or had something work related on their schedule. It was just peaceful sunny morning.

Kelsey stumbled out of her bed with a yawn. She stretched her arms and then made her way to the hall way where she found London. The blonde looked at her with a tired smile.

"Goodmorning." She let out, Kelsey returning it before the two went downstairs and made breakfast for themselves.

It was nine in the morning, so of course they weren't gonna see Sam or Rose yet. But Dallas was on her feet again too, picking her outfit. She quickly got changed and had her hair done in minutes, happily skipping down the stairs to her friends.

"Goodmorning everyone!" She greeted and jumped on the kitchen counter. Her friends looked at her, London giving her a warm smile.

"Morning, Dallie."

"Morning Dal," Kelsey smiled and took a bite of her just made breakfast. "how did you sleep?"

"It was good." Dallas let out, and while the three girls were having small conversations, they didn't notice an hour passing by.

A loud groan was heard, a blonde stumbling down stairs with messy hair, strands falling from the bun on top of her head. She yawned and looked up at her friends.

"Morning." She mumbled and took a seat at the dining table.

"Morning, Sam." Kelsey greeted as she leaned against a cupboard. "You look- well rested." She chuckled softly. Sam rolled her eyes playfully.

"I was up songwriting 'til three in the morning. After that I found it hard to sleep so I stayed up for another hour." The blonde shrugged. London looked up from her coffee and sat up.

"Do you have any ideas for a new song?"

"A few," Samantha nodded. "they're not the best though. But it's a start. We can look at it after I ate breakfast." She suggested, the rest nodding along. But Dallas felt like she was forgetting something.

Something important.

She didn't know what though.

The four continued talking while they waited for their final bandmember to get out of bed. So when they finally heard footsteps coming from above them, Kelsey went to set some new coffee.

It was around eleven a.m. when Rose finally arrived downstairs. But before she could get to the kitchen, she heard the door. With a yawn she opened the door, not expecting anyone special when her face turned into confusion.

"What the fuck?" Rose let out, looking at the visitors. "Girls!"

The girls in the kitchen looked at each other, shrugged and then Sam got up to check on Rose.

"What's wrong? Who is it?" The blonde asked confused before she stood beside Rose and groaned at the sight. "Who the fuck told you where we live?"

Why Don't We looked at each other and then at the grumpy brunette and the slightly irritated Sam, the rest of the girls soon joining them all at the door. When Dallas caught sight of the boys, her mouth fell into an 'oh' form.

That's what she forgot.

The boys were coming over.

Oops-