♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 2

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
Wdw household

-

Zachary Dean Herron jumped up from his seat, throwing his fist in the air when he beats two of his best friends, Jack Robert Avery and Daniel James Seavey, in a round of Mario Kart.

"You cheated!" Daniel exclaimed, convinced that that could be the only reason why the youngest would have won.

"I did not! You're just bad at losing!" The brunette fired back, his tongue sticking out of his mouth, annoying the tall blond who was now standing up too.

Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich walked down the stairs, hearing this argument for the thousanth time. He walked himself to the living room, shaking his head when he saw both boys on the ground, wrestling. Looking over at his bandmate Jack who was simply on his phone, not very surprised by this anymore and didn't see the point of helping out since he knew how it would end.

"And this is why I never play with you guys." Jonah sighed, leaning against the wall when he watched the three boys turn to him.

"Smart." Jack let out as he got up and left the eldest to deal with the two like always. He rushed up the stairs, hearing an sigh out of frustration coming out of the open bathroom. Curious as he was, he walked to it and saw Corbyn Matthew Besson struggling with his bleached blond hair, the roots turning their original brown colour again. A heavy sigh left his mouth, ripping his hands away from his hair and noticing his friend at the door.

"Hey Jack." He turned his body to him and leaned against the sink.

"Struggling with your hair again huh?" Corbyn nodded, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. "I need to dye my hair too. I don't know what colour though." Jack shrugged, walker closer to the mirror to inspect his hair.

"Wanna do it together then?" Corbyn suggested, with a smile Jack agreed before they left the bathroom, walking downstairs again. As soon as they saw the mess Daniel and Zach had made and a sighing Jonah trying to get the two of each other, the guys turned around and headed to the kitchen, far away from what they called their friends.

Normally Jack and Zach would be arguing or wrestling, but Jack was pretty relaxed today and Daniel didn't like to lose.

Especially against Zach.

Zach knowing only found it funnier and would tease him during the game when he would notice what the end score would be.

"Is that Jon's car?" A confused Corbyn stated, noticing a familair car parking in their driveway.

"I think it is." Jack reacted, squinting his eyes to check the car.

Their suggestion got confirmed when the door suddenly got opened and their manager, Jon Lucero, walked right in without any announcement.

The two boys looked at each other, sharing a look before walking to the living room where Jon was headed to. The remaining three boys noticed him fast enough and sat up straight.

It was not that they didn't like Jon, he was sometimes just a bit too much. A bit too strict, commanding, and he expected much of the five young adults. A little too much sometimes which caused the boys to arrive home exhausted almost every time.