♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 11

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
°a few days later,
wdw studio

-

"Guys, I can't do it." Daniel spoke up frustrated to his band. He still hasn't let go of that day he yelled at Dallas, and he still feels awful. But he also doesn't dare to go to her since some of her friends are a little intimidating.

"Come on Daniel, don't be a pussy." Corbyn rolled his eyes as he gave his friend a little push.

"I am not." Corbyn scoffed a little and looked over at Zach when he heard him groan.

"Dude, we all know you want to appologize. So just do it already!"

The band was getting tired of Daniel whining and rambling on about how bad he feels and everything.

Even Jack who wants absolutely nothing to do with the other band, wanted Daniel to appologize.

But only so he could get his rest back.

"Goooo." Jack shoved Daniel forwards to the five girls who looked up at the boys, but mostly at Daniel.

Broken Angels was actually really busy, but that didn't mean the girls all hadn't noticed the boys arguing and shoving one of them before they stood in front of them. The girls just didn't think much of it, knowing the other band could be a bit odd.

"Can we help you?" Kelsey asked calmly when she looked up from her writing, sending the blond a somehow kind smile.

"Uh-uhm yeah, c-can I-uh m-maybe talk to Dallas?" Daniel stuttered as he scratched the back of his neck. The boys mentally wanted to facepalm as they watched their friend asking the girls for 'permission' to talk to Dallas, but they stayed silent anyways.

The girls turned to Dallas, some of them with an raised eyebrow or confused faces.

"That's all up to Dallas." London shrugged. The brunette blushed a little, but nodded and got up.

Daniel smiled relieved, the boys giving him a thumbs up, but when he turned around to the girls he only earned glares.

"Don't you dare hurting her, Daniel." Rose got up and crossed her arms when she was standing in front of him. Daniel swallowed, but nodded. "Good." She sat back down again and Daniel quickly followed Dallas to the booth were they could talk privately.

The two bands watched them walk inside before they turned to each other.

"Your friend better be nice to Dallas." Samantha rolled her eyes at the boys.

"Or what?" Jack scoffed. "What can you do to scare us?"

"Well she got Rose." Zach mumbled as he rolled his eyes, his arms crossed. Rose looked at him as she started to get mad. She went to stand up but Kelsey grabbed her arm.

"Don't start." Rose sighed and rolled her eyes, sitting back with her arms crosses as she glared at the boy.

"Let's get all just back to our own things, please." London sighed. Corbyn nodded.