♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 12

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎
wdw studio, °two
days later

-

"Do we really have to go in there again?" Rose whined when she and her band reached the wdw studio, standing in front of the door as loud music was coming from the other side, meaning the boys were already inside.

"Yes we do, Rose." Kelsey sighed.

"But why can't we just work in our own studio, and then see each other when we actually have something?" The brunette tried.

She enjoyed her previous weekend without those noisy boys way too much.

"We could ask." London shrugged. "But I'm not gonna do it." Kelsey rolled her eyes a little.

"Let's just get to work already." She opened the door, ignoring Rose's tries and begs as they all walked inside.

The boys were chilling and actually doing nothing when they heard the door, revealing the five girls.

"And there goes our freedom." Jack mumbled after a groan. Daniel looked at him and smacked the back of his head.

"Like we were actually doing something." Daniel rolled his eyes a little. He was starting to grow tired of the constant negativity when they were all in the same room together, and he wasn't the only one.

Dallas turned the boys' way and sent Daniel a wave which he returned, the two earning the attention of both bands.

"I see she forgave you for last time." Jonah chuckled as he sat back on the couch.

"Yeah what was that all about?" Corbyn raised an eyebrow at Daniel who only shrugged.

"She's just being friendly." His friends nodded and brushed it off while the girls just sat down.

"So Dallas, anything you wanna tell us?" Sam raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dallas smiled innocently at her best friends who chuckled softly.

"Anyways-" The two bands started with what they had been doing for the past week,

trying to come up with something for a song.

But they all wrote many lines to use as possible lyrics, came up with a few melodies and had a few topics-

the problem was just that nothing was perfect.

Besides, they actually have to come together to see what everyone has been working at, but both bands know that that's not gonna happen soon.

"Why is this so hard?" London sat up. "We made so many songs before and now we can't even come up with a good first verse." She sighed and rubbed her temples.

"I know, it sucks." Samantha mumbled. "But we will come up with something eventually."

"Well time is running, we don't have time for an 'eventually'." Kelsey sighed and looked down at her empty cup. Dallas noticed this and looked around the room, watching as Jonah got up from his spot with a cup.

"Hey, Kels?" Dallas spoke, coming up with a plan.

"Mhm." Kelsey let out before she looked at her younger friend.