♫︎ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3

Third pov !
°♪༄♫︎➪
Broken Angels
household

-

Kelsey walked around the house with a coffee in her hands in the early morning, making sure everyone was up and almost ready to leave so they could go to wdw's studio for their meeting. She checked the living room, London sitting alone with a book in her hands. Kelsey smiled, knowing one was already ready. She quickly headed upstairs, sipping of her coffee as she saw Sam running out of the bathroom, all dressed. It made her smile relieved that she was almost ready and that she actually set a alarm today.

She walked past Dallas room, noticing the girl doing her hair as she turned to Kelsey with a smile and small wave. Kels gladly returned it before going to Rose's. The brunette knocked softly on the closed door, hearing no movement. With a sigh she opened the door and saw her friend still sleeping peacefully.

"Not this again." She mumbled as she shook her head, throwing a pillow at her. Her body stiffened before a groan came free out of her mouth, hiding her head under her pillow. Kelsey rolled her eyes and threw another pillow, caughing the attention from both Dallas and Samantha who were ready to go. They shared a look before grabbing a pillow from Rose's bay window and threw them with Kels at her. Rose finally gave up, sat up and yawned, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion before it kicked in.

The meeting.

The brunette jumped up, pushed her friends out of her room and grabbed a outfit out of her closet, a white crop top and ripped jeans, finishing it up with her Dr. Martens. She rushed past the girls to the bathroom and did her hair as fast as she could, only taking her five minutes before she grabbed her phone and small bag, meeting the girls downstairs out of breath.

Being on time has never been her strongest characteristic, and she never failed to show that.

Kelsey smiled when she got everybody out of the door but she knew she was forgetting something. She didn't know what, but there was something that was gonna form trouble later on in the meeting.

Sam took a seat in the passenger seat, London placed herself on the left side in the backseat and Rose pushed London inside who was still so focused on her book and didn't look where she was going. Rose sighed out kind of relieved when London was seated and sat down behind Kelsey, she self sitting in the driver seat.

"I don't wanna go." Rose whined as she crossed her arms, watching the houses pass by. Kelsey rolled her eyes slightly, not even wanna know what is gonna happen during their meeting.

"I swear if they're gonna be cocky I''ll move some instruments up their throats." Sam huffed, leaning her head back. Rose laughed lightly, still quite tired but loved the comments of Samantha.

"Remember, Dayenne said no trouble." Kelsey reminded all the girls in the car, herself not believing that that won't happen.

Five girls who have a huge dislike towards five boys whom the feelings are probably mutual.

"Like that is gonna happen." Rose scoffed slightly, herself not working up yet.

"Let's just make the best out of it and show the music industry that we're not some spoiled brats." Kelsey tried again, a few of the girls nodding along.