Chapter 21

Jayson
Sitting at our spot I waited for Bre, and waited and waited. Maybe I shouldn't have came this early? 30 minutes before we're suppose to meet. But I couldn't hold my joy honestly I missed her, pulling out my phone I see she text me telling me she's here.

Looking up I see her coming closer to me not being sure how to act should I kiss her? hug her? don't touch her at all..? Just seeing her bright smile in front of me I knew what I had to do, she was now standing in front of me and I could control what happened next. Picking her up by her waist while her legs wrapped around my waist. My lips found hers and they moved in sync. She broke the kiss and smiled up to me "hey" it came
out shaky since she was trying to catch her breath. wrapping my hands around her waist I said wassup.

"so let's talk." playful Bre was gone and serious Bre was now here. I knew I had to explain myself somehow someway and say this to her face, but my pride didn't want that so let's play stupid. "uhh about what?" I ran my hand over my hair and gave her plain look. "if that's how to want to play then aight" she started to twist and turn out of my hands trying to break free. But was I gone let her go? I think not.

"aight aight aight Bre chill. What you want to know?" she looked at me with a blank look, a loud annoyed huff came from her. Then she says EVERYTHING. Does she not know how much everything is? "uh shit aight. I was born March 8th, 1996, I got a sister named Aniyah Monroe and I'm Jayson Monroe... I use to fuck around with some hoes and now one of claiming she having my baby. Even though I always wrapped Lucky up. Now I'm standing in front of my baby explaining myself and hoping she would forgive me... Then be mine later on?" she smiled a little, but didn't pay attention to everything I said.

"so how many birds you done fucked with since we been fooling around?" I ain't telling her all that, shit she gone kill my ass then. "uhm none?" it came out as more of question, but shit it's better than the truth. "alright now we're going to try again. So let me repeat myself how many females you done fucked with since we been talking? 5? 10? 15? 20? more?" I really ain't even think this conversation was important.

"Bre Ion think this shit important it's in the past." the looked on her face let me know she won't hearing the shit she wanted. "aight I'll talk to you later.." my hands still were wrapped around her waist where the fuck she think she going? "Christopher let me the fuck go!" pause. how she know my middle name? "what? how you know my middle name?"

"cause you told me awhile back anyways enough with changing topics how much things you been with?" she ain't gone let it go is she?

"Breauna look here I'll admit it, I fucked up... a lot throughout our stages in talking. But I'm trying you got to be patient with me I made mistakes, a lot of mistake and I'm sorry about that but give me a chance to make up for shit. I was trying but temptation got the best of me. Honestly I fucked around with maybe 15 hoes and got head from others." she put her head down and I saw a tear roll down her face. Fuck!

"baby.. baby... damnit Breauna look at me!" Lifting her head as looked at me and I saw more tears fall down her face. I knew she wasn't trying to cry, but they continued to fall down. This is exactly why I didn't want want to tell her. "I'm yours okay. I'm yours and only yours. Can't no hoe shit no pussy fill the spot in my heart that you got. No hoes, nobody else just me and you." pulling her into my chest I felt her nod.

It all felt right. Me. Her. Together.

She got me turning into a pussssssyy.
But hell I'll be her pussy, no doubt about
it. Fuck y'all thought?