Chapter 41

My phone was broken and didn't want to use the laptop so sorry I'm late!

Cassidy

It's been months since I've seen or heard from Breauna, Jayson, Jayceon, Jazzy, daddy. Let's just say it's been a very long long time.

I've been out of the hospital for 7 months and stayed in for another month and a half.

Things have been going good with my boyfriend... Daniel, he's been good to me, treated me like a queen and made sure he took care of me, especially my first few months out of the hospital.

We live together, I know some people may think it happened quickly but hey you can't put time on love. I do love him, he was there for me when nobody was. We don't live in an extravagant house that I'm use too. But a very nice condo, better than my old one.

Daniel and I have had sex and made love then fucked like crazy A LOT. He's really good in bed and his size was big.. I remember our first time having sex, after he pulled his towel off his waist I backed away and was like "uhm I just started my period" which wasn't true but if you saw what he was working with them your ass would be scared too.

Strangest thing ever though my phone just started ringing and it said Jayceon.

What the fuck, why?

-------
Short chapter sorry, wrote it on the bus. Will be posting another chapter this weekend, maybe today!