Chapter 33

Jayson

Walking into Bre's hospital room I had a bag of breakfast in my hands from IHop (since she gotta be so damn picky, talking about some "I don't eat McDonalds." Everybody fucking eat McDonalds) after I walked in a smile appeared on her face, after Aylssa walked in that shit was gone.

"Eat yo food first then we gone talk" the look she gave m made me wanted to shit right then and there. "The fuck? Am I dog? Nigga you walk right out that room with the girl yo ass brought too. Fucking bringing random people in my hospital room." She continued to go on and on. Alyssa was gone say some shit, but if she did I would've felt bad for her. I shook my head at her telling her to shut the fuck up. Regardless if Bre got an IV and other shit hooked up to her, shit won't gone be good.

My only question is what the fuck am I doing? Like damn what the fuck am I doing? It's like I'm a father, watching over a little girl who's depressed because of her best friend. I know Cas meant a lot to all of us, but she tried to kill herself more than once. Cut herself mane she even tried to kill my ass. Is it even worth going through all this drama? Who knows where we'll be in a couple of months, shit a couple weeks of days? Thugs don't fall in love either and I might actual have feelings for her is a whole entire different topic. Better to end shit now, right?

I begged shawty to come back to me now I wanna let her go and go back to fucking with my hoes. Jayceon's dad guided me through all the shit I needed to know in life. I call him my dad, but if he see the shit I'm doing now that man would kill my ass right then and there. I got care for Bre but is it some forever type shit? No. I just know damn well if she was to mess with another nigga. IF.. Then I'll have to body a nigga, Ion wanna see her with nobody else if it ain't me, but I wanna see her happy, but ion wanna be tied down. She just gone have to wait for a nigga to be ready.

"Talk, nigga and I want her out. Thank you." I ain't even get a chance to respond before Alyssa was out the door. She real cool, she don't go fucking everybody like a hoe. She got a cool attitude too.

Back to Bre, she got a nigga sweating by the way she staring my ass down. Scared for my life, I ain't never sweat this damn much. Rubbing the back of my neck I feel sweat... It's time to get this shit over with, "aight so you know I got care for you right? And ion know how to fuck with my emotions but I do care for you." She did a little head nod like she already knew where this shit was going.

"So what I'm saying is this whole entire situation, you going crazy and all this other shit going on with Michael and my family going through shit. I say it's best if we just chill for the moment. We can kick it as friends just no strings attached if you cool with it... I do care for you a lot Bre. But I ain't ready to be just tied down to one female yet..."

Seeing her getting out of that bed made a nigga want to run towards the door, but she locked that shit. I put myself in this mess so now it's time to take this shit like a grown man.

"So let me say what you said in a shorter version, I'm too much to handle and you don't want me. But you care for me so hopefully we can still kick it? Right?" I ain't even get a chance to answer before she started going again and cracking her knuckles. "How cute, you begged me saying you would always be there for me and how much you want this with me and a future and blah blah blah. I'm done with you and your bull shit, sooner or later you'll realize you could've had something that the streets couldn't give you nor could any hoe. It wouldn't have been a happy ever after but it would've been something close to it. But all that shit is gone, goodbye."

I believed that shit too, I believe she can give me something no hoe or streets could. Something that money couldn't even buy, I want her I'll admit. But ion wanna do her wrong while she think I'm being faithful towards her that's messed up. So I'll just take my fuck ups and let it be. When I realize I need her she'll probably be gone... Opening the door up I see Alyssa sitting on the floor. "Let's go." She got up, not before Bre called her into the right room. That made a nigga wanna shit in his pants right then and there.

----------

"Damn, shit go deeper" I said throwing my head back and letting a groan out at the same time. My nut was all over her face, she licked whatever she could up, with a smile on her face. Alyssa.. She is beautiful, she has a darker complexion it wasn't too dark though, but the good girl attitude. She wasn't clingy or nothing like that she was just a friend with benefits. She knew I still had shit going on with Bre even though I ended shit with her not too long ago. Feelings always going to be there regardless who come in the picture.

Alyssa & I have been kickin it for some weeks now and she cool peoples. Only child and her parents live in Florida. She's 20 years old, with curves in all the right places. Her jaw structure is wonderful shit, not as good as I wanted it too be but it was aight. She doesn't know how to put a nigga in his place though, Bre knew how to do that perfectly. That's why shawty ain't gone ever be Bre or replace her. I'll still kick it with her for now as long as she don't get too attached. A nigga ain't with all that.

-------
I've been so busy 😩 and when I wasn't I didn't have the urge to type.. I do have another chapter that's connected to this chapter that I want to post. Hopefully I'll be able to post that by Thursday.

- Tori 😘