Chapter 38

Trey

Flashback

It was a few days before my Bre and I's anniversary I was looking for a gift for her with a shawty I been kicking it with.

Tailor.

Some people may think it's disrespectful, shit I thought it was disrespectful until Tailor actually convinced me that it wasn't.

Her exact words was "I don't see anything wrong with me helping you look for her gift. We're friend too that just have sex all the time. Can't nobody get upset about that... I am a girl and you do need help" dropping to her knees she pulled ---- out and started sucking.

Shit that convinced a nigga all the way that it wasn't anything wrong with her coming if she offering sucking dick.

I wouldn't say Tailor was ugly or she was ghetto, she was a cool female with some good pussy.

Caramel colored skin.

Pretty Face.

Sexy body.

All the ass in the world.

But she had a fucking attitude problem. If she wasn't mad she was cool, if she wasn't in her feelings about My Bre she was cool. If she just stay cool how she normally was she was cool.

I know baby girl feel in love with me, shit I was feeling her but she could never be capable of being the one and only woman I love.

Everybody at our school and everybody outside of our school knew Breauna Renée Love was the only person I would ever love no matter how bad I treated shawty.

I mean My Bre wasn't no where near ugly she was gorgeous. She is gorgeous. Her braces had made her look more innocent, she always kept her hair down and the clothing she wore wasn't tight nor baggy it showed off her body to a certain extent. But when they days came for us to go out beyond school everything xhanged about her. Clothes, shoes, make up, hair and I love a shawty that can do a full transformation. Baby girl always found a way to surprise me and that's what I love about her.

It's not many females that can hold a nigga down like Bre did. Stuck with me through my bull shit, though the death of my grandma and grand dad.. She was all I could every ask for.

Instead I treated her like shit and made her feel less then what she should of felt. Til this very day I regret it..

Tailor fucked around and told MyBre everything starting from the messages to our anniversary. I never ever disrespected MyBre to nay female nor did I let one disrespect her. After, i lost MyBre and found out Tailor was partly fault of the situation I put an end to that.

Shawty said "Ima be hers or nobodys" creepy af.

Put this on everything I love that girl with everything in me and I know I did wrong.. It was the guys boosting me, making me so shit like that. The fact that I ain't want to look like a girl got my ass on lock, I didn't want to look soft for my boys.

At the end of everything ion fuck with none of those boys any more, including David now.

It's crazy how young we are and the things we go through you wouldn't expect it. That's what's fucked up about the world we live in.

-------
Yall I feel bad for barely updating😩 I'm trying work with me. Another update today? Maybe.... Vote 🎀