Chapter 18

LOVE UNEXPECTED means that there's a lot of LOVE that isn't EXPECTED!
------------

Jayceon
Meeting up with this broad was something I didn't want to do, but after leaving Tasha's she wanted to explain to me why she said what she did the other day. Thinking back to the other day it didn't make any sense.

Walking up to my nigga house ole girl opened the door in lingerie that ain't cover shit. It didn't even make a nigga hard, I looked at her like she was stupid. "uhm come inside, he's inside by the way", grabbing my hand pulling me through the door. I heard a lock and saw no nigga. I ain't that dumb til I know shit ain't right. "fuck you want?" I just wanted to get the shit over with and leave. "what do you mean daddy?!" I started dying laughing, like holding my stomach laughing until I noticed she was dead ass. Trying to play it off as a little cough, I sat back on the couch. "don't ever say that shit again, you sound like a fucking old man." her lip started to tremble, but she know how I am so if she gone cry then so be it.

She got up and walked over to me switching really hard. Her piece that was covering her pussy was just a string, hair and shit was all over the place. I wanted to laugh at her, but sitting back I started to think of Cassidy. I did miss her, it's been awhile. Her smile, her face, her laugh and the way she sound like she from somewhere else when she get mad.

Laughing at the memory when she cursed me out for using all her dish detergent when she told me to clean my shit since I ate from it. I felt something wet on my neck and hands going for my face. Jerking back and pushing the hoe off me I looked at her disgusted. "don't fucking call me, text me, visit me, or even let my name come out your mouth. On some real ass shit you need to get your priorities straight. I always knew it was something off withcho yo ass. Let me see you trying to fuck with baby girl and watch I handle yo ass. Cool or not, you fucking with the wrong nigga. You and I both know this shit I'll cause some serious damage."

Getting up I was ready to leave until she pulled on my arm "no don't go!!!" she begged tears coming out her eyes. Did I care? no. I would have about a week ago, but now? fuck no. I yanked my arm out of her hold. She started full blow out sobbing, I'm just like.... fuck you crying for? like uhm okaay.?

Walking away again she grabbed on to my leg, like her shit rubbing on me. "get that shit off me now! get the fuck off me before I kill your ass and I ain't playin' either. I been tryin to respect you for the sake of your family. But you gone make me loose it!" I yelled at her, a small whimper left her mouth before she let go. Am I being over dramatic? fuck no. if y'all knew who the bitch is y'all would too. To actually think she even fucked with Cas on a real friendship level.

"But I love you CeCe..!!" bitch love? she called me CeCe too? "you know it's only one person I'll let call me that gay pet name and it ain't you. don't be trying to still my baby shit either! fuck you thought this shit was Aniyah?!?!"

How much you wanna bet me she gone be in baby girl face tomorrow, after trying to fuck with me? Talking about some I love you.. The fuck love? Fuck is love?
--------
It was short, but just wanted to update. I had midterms all week long😩
- tori 😋💖