Chapter 11

Breauna

I woke up in my bed all by myself. No Jayson, where he was laying was cold as if he's been gone for awhile and it's only 8:45am... I went to see if Aniyah was still here and she was so I started breakfast. I made bacon, grits, toast and eggs. " wake up wake up wake up ! I made breakfast. Whoever don't eat don't eat "

5 minutes later everybody came down stairs looking dead, hair all over the place, looking tired. " y'all look horrible " they all stopped moving and looked at me. There faces looked annoyed, wonder why? Nope.

I only ate toast, eggs and bacon since I hate grits. Cas got everything except eggs and toast since she hates eggs and everybody else got everything. " anybody know where Jayson at ? " I forgot all about him when I started eating. " nope " I popped the 'p' in that too.

Cassidy

I honestly don't know where me and Jayceon stand friends...? more than that ? I don't know but what I do know is that I wanna go to the mall and talk to Bre about Jayson and her. " y'all wanna go to the mall ? " I wanted to go so ima go but do they want to go is the question.. " hell yeah " Aniyah and Bre said in unison. " alright so ima go take a shower and get ready, Aniyah you can use some of my clothes or some of bre'a clothes. " she nodded and they both got ready while I turned to Jayceon. He had a little smile on his face, it made his one and only dimple pop out. I thought it was adorable how he had one dimple " ima go home freshen up and call Jayson and see what he finna do. aight? " it was like he was asking for permission which I thought was cute. Friends ask each other for permission right? " alright " I said with a nod, he kissed my forehead before handing me his card, I tried to give it back to him but he wouldn't take it.

----
Merry Christmas 😛👏💕 updated both of my books today and wanna update some more so vote😘 I wanna post a new book soon, I already started it so I'll probably post a glimpse of it later today ...😏
- tori