Chapter 20

Jayceon

Standing in front of me is the person I first loved. The person who took my first kiss and taught me how to love her. The person I knew everything about. The person who I thought would always be there for me and the person who broke my heart and turned me into the person I am today.... "Jay I uhm I need your help.."

Flashback -
Valentines Day... Being fifteen and my fathers son I'm a well known person. I've been dating this one girl since I was 11 and she was 14 at the time. I fell for her hard, lost my virginity to her two years ago. She is now seventeen and we're drifting apart. So today I decided to do something to spice shit up and make her fall in love with me all over again.

"ma is Larry here?" Larry being our family personal driver, until I'm sixteen years old which is in a couple of months Larry will always drive me around. Going to the pizza place right not to far from where I was greeted by a girl around my age with a smile and a small blush. She was cute, I'll give her that, but I wouldn't mess up anything with Monica for nobody in the world. I just kept it simple and ordered her favorite food which chicken, pizza the pizza being in a heart shape, and her favorite soda sprite. I was going to come back and pick it up after I got everything else so nothing was cold.

Next stop was my baby's favorite candy store; The Love of Chocolate. Having Larry drive an hour out of town, an hour y'all see how much I love her? I got her so much candy and all of her favorites. Picking up this big bouquet of candy I knew she would
love. Two stops left... Picking up red roses and rose petals, candles, and a big bear. It's was 6 foot tall, I knew she would love it. Getting everything I needed for her I knew she would be surprised..

But no I was the one surprised, I use the key she gave me and opening the door with everything in my hand I see a oath of rose petals, candle lit everywhere around the house, the lights are off, clothes on the floor and fait noises in the background mixed with the low music playing. Placing everything down in the living I see her favorite lingerie too on the counter and the bottom on the couch. I see guy clothing all around too and white shit which I'm assuming is his shit..?

Taking slow steps to her bedroom debating on if this is something I want to see or not? I love this girl and I hope it's not what I think it's it. Opening the door I see the total opposite of what I actually expected.
• one nigga fucking her in the ass
• one nigga fucking her pussy
• one nigga fucking her mouth

I was disgusted just by looking at the sight. Hearing the glass of roses drop om the ground she looked up at me. Feeling something wet on my cheek, looking up I thought shit was leaking, but I'm realty I was crying like a weak ass nigga. "uh- uhm- listen let me oohh shit baby right there uhhh.." could I believe what I was seeing? I honestly didn't want to see this leaving the room I was opening the front door when she touched me "do. not. touch. me NO DAMN MORE!" I started out gritting my words until I let my anger fully take over me.

"look babe I'm sorry, but I can't do this no more. your to young, you're a baby. I need men like the ones I have now, I never loved you. you weren't even my boyfriend more like I just wanted to be your hoe and you wanted more? Basically were done, you were good to me for awhile, but it's over Jayceon. I know I was wonderful and you loved me.. I just don't care for you like you do me? you weren't much too me so get that through your head okay?" shaking my head I didn't want to hurt her so I left before I did anything. "you gone need more than I need you watch."

Flashback over

And I was right she did need me more than I needed her or ever will. But the pull I once had to her is coming back all over again which pissed me off. "so now you need me? what do you want Monica?"

-------------------
I had wanted to make it longer, but decided against it😩
Vote, Comment & Add Love Unexpected to your reading list😘
- Tori