Chapter 40 (Part 1)

So my book hit 18k 😛💖 and I wanted to do an update for yall ❤️

Jayceon house in the mm

Breauna

As I walked along this beach shore, I started to think about all of the dumb mistakes I made. One of them started with me getting pregnant, not saying that my baby is a mistake at all. It's just how my baby was created.

Did I ever mentioned that I had sex? Not made love and all that shit but down and dirty sex. Let's go back to that day...

About two months ago...

Walking into Paradise, a club that was recently built. I made my way right to the bar, I had a lot on my mind dealing with Cas and Jayson... So why not drown my worries with liquor?

The bartender was cute... But I wasn't even worried about that I just wanted to drink and drink and drink. "Get me the strongest drink you got." He started talking a lot of shit and so on and so on. But I was zoned out the whole entire time.. After he handed me my drink I made my way onto the dance floor doing my own thing all by myself. Many people approached me but I denied them over and over again. I just wasn't feeling being around some thirsty nigga.

I was just grinding to the beat of the song when I felt hands wrap around my waist. His hands were so large and the way they gripped me hand me wanting to just let loose and get dirty on this floor. But I didn't.. I mean I didn't want to just look back and be like who the fuck are you? So I continued to dance until I felt something poking my ass. As the song was going to an end I got myself together and walked away without looking back.

Making my way back to the bar another bartender was there instead of the flirty one. "Can I get a sex on the beach?" Before I knew it the drink was put down in front of me and going through 3 sex on the beach. A bitch felt really good, like going back on the floor and finding a guy to take home with me good.

I ended up in some man arm just dancing. I felt a little dizzy, but otherwise I was fine. His cologne smell was the same guy as earlier and the smell was so familiar but I just couldn't figure it out...

"You just keep finding yourself back to me huh? Are you gon' tell me you're name now or am I gon' have to figure that out on my own?" His voice had a mixture of hood, but he sounded educated if that made sense...

Turning around with his hands still wrapped around I look up at his face, his face was a little blurry but I think he was cute. I knew if he wasn't holding me I would've already been on the ground. Giggling a little bit and hiccup in at the same time was a very bad combination and it just happened. "H-how about chu figure that out on your own..." A smile appeared on his face and I knew that smile..

Pictures of the way that he use to love me and hold me appeared in my head.

"No, no it can't be" I whispered to myself. Realization hit me as to who he was.

Chris...

I kept on whispering his name. He looked cofuesed... "My bre??" I heard a his voice say.

He called me 'My Bre' because I was his.. It was a name he came up with.

I had to get out of here, all the alcohol that was in my system seem to vanished. And before I knew it I was opening my body bag and pulling my keys out walking to the club exit. I heard his voice yelling after me. But I continued to walk until I felt his presence next to me and his warm hands wrap around my wrist.

"Christopher I cannot do this, i have somewhere to be" even though it was late and I might not have had anything to do I still wanted to get away from him.

"It's almost 1 o'clock in the morning. Where do you have to go? You didn't have anywhere to go until you turned and saw me. You felt the connection I felt and you can't say you didn't."

Did he really just say I can't? Well watch me.

"I didn't feel any of type of connection, you're just a person in my past and I'm just a girl from your past. Nothing more, nothing less. Whatever type of connection you felt was probably because you were drunk." I mean I may have lied somewhat, he doesn't seem really drunk and I did feel something. But just because my heart felt something doesn't mean my mind has to follow, sometimes you have to follow your heart and other time you don't need to.

I don't even know why I'm still in his presence.

"With that being said I have a blessed life, Christopher." Did this nigga just yank me? I flew back into his chest as his deep husky voice met my ear. His hard rubbing against my bottom. "so you just gone leave me like this my Bre?" 

DID I MENTION THAT HIS DICK IS HUGE?

All of it never fit...

Pause.

What am I talking about?

Back to the subject at hand.

His lips found its way to my neck and I almost unfolded right there. His lips can do magic...

Crazy how he hurt me so much and yet I'm right here ready to let this nigga fuck me senseless. But that whole entire scene ended when I heard a voice yelling my name and me being dragged out of  Chris's hands.

Turning my head around I see Jayceon... But for some reason he reminded me of Jayson. I pictured him as Jayson. He looked like Jayson.. Was he Jayson?

At this point I was seeing different faces as different people. Walking out of Paradise with this person hand attached to my elbow I got in the passenger seat.

No words were exchanged which was awkward. Like really awkward, I'd prefer to be in the car with this person instead of me driving myself home. Feeling the car stop I woke up feeling some what better than before and a tad bit sober, but my head was banging.

Getting out the car since he left me I walked up the drive way with my shoes in my hand stumbling a little. "How the fuck you gone leave me, like I know where the fuck im going"

I thought I mumbled it but he obviously heard me. "Walk faster then, nobody told you to get drunk Breauna, what you think Jayson gone think?" he sounded a little funny saying that shit. Like he had an accent or something.

"Damn, my bad I didn't think either of y'all cared that much. I mean let's be foreal none of y'all do care. Cas either up under you or gone, Jayson been having that i don't give a fuck attitude. You and I barely talk, I mean I'm in a big world all by myself." They always say a drunk mind speaks the truth, technically I was somewhat drunk not completely and that's just how I felt. I would've said it regardless. But right now I needed a damn bed and I can tell everybody else how I feel later.

Walking through his house all I saw was white, like damn nigga. I felt like I was going in circles trying to find a damn room. This nigga not even twenty yet, why he need a house this big? Opening random doors I finally found a bed and was ready to take my ass to sleep.

------------------

Alright 💀so I'll finish the next part of this chapter on Monday??? But I wanted to post this for y'all quickly as possible ❤️