Chapter 3

~ The Next Day ~

Cassidy

I pulled my phone from my back pocket and looked at the time, it was 12:03pm and I didn't have a clue where I was at. The last thing I remember was being in the car with Jayceon trying not to cry. I'm assuming I feel asleep, but where did he bring me? I'm a little scared cause I don't really even know him all I know is his name is Jayceon...

I got up and open the door and went walking around I was getting a little lost because this house was so big. I went downstairs and heard the TV playing and that's when I saw him. Damn he looked fine, sitting down on the couch with just basketball shorts on, he didn't even have a shirt on. He had more tattoos then I thought he did, probably because I only saw a couple on his arms when I first met him but he actually has a lot on his chest and it was turning me on.

I sat next to him and looked directly at him I found my words and began to apologize " hey I'm sorry about last night. I was crying all over you and I barely know you. I didn- " before I was done he cut me off " It's okay ma, I didn't mind. But if you don't mind can you tell me what happened? "

I knew this was coming up soon .. and I was scared to tell him . I froze and didn't know what to do , I could feel the tears start to form and I just cried all over again . I knew Jayceon was probably getting annoyed with me crying but he turned the TV off and apologized for asking . " Jayceon .. " I looked in his eyes and I thought he would've been panicking but no . he was calm and held me and smiled .

Jayceon P.O.V.

To be honest the only reason I was looking forward to going to that party was to get laid and kick a hoe out after we did the do. But that's not exactly what had happened ....

Flashback of last night

it was about 12:45 am and Cassidy hugged her girl and told her to call when she woke up and be careful . I finally found our her name it was Bre . Only because Cassidy was like " bye Bre " .

I opened the door for her she got it and smiled at me . I jogged over to the driver side and got in . We talked for a little bit but it wasn't anything deep . Before I even got back to Jason house to get my car she was knocked out .

I picked her up and placed her in the front seat on my car . Her light snores filled the car it was cute though , I chuckled thinking about it . We arrived at my house about 10 minutes later I picked her up and brought her inside . she was snuggled up against my chest as I carried her up stairs and all I could do is smile at her .

I laid her down in my king size bed while I stripped down into my boxers and socks . I made sure she had blankets on her and was comfortable before I left , I was five steps away from the door before she called my name .

" Jayceon ? " I looked back at her it could've sworn she was gone for the night but I guess not . " yeah ? " I answered her , but she said something that I thought she never was going to say " can you come lay with me " I walked over to the bed and got under the covers while she snuggled next to me . It was one of the first night I slept real good in a month .

End of flashback .

" so one night , I was at this party chilling with my girls Bre , Niya , and Alica . We were dancing have fun , just partying and this guy walk up to me he was cute , tall , darkskin he said his name was David and asked for my number so I gave him my number . The next day he calls me and ask me out on a date I said sure cause he seem like a nice guy .

Later that day we went out to eat at Red Lobsters . We got to know each other he told me everything about his self and I did the same . "

" At this time I was only 15 years old so I was a little stupid but 5 months later he asked me to meet him a his house and I did cause he was my boyfriend at the time and I trusted him ... more than I should have "