Chapter 5

Jayceon

I was out at this carnival with this hoe name Tasha she was cute but she talk to much and shawty think she my girl , tf she just a quick nut and she give good head.

"babe let's get on the Ferris wheel"

" for what ? and I'm not yo babe you know my name so correct yo self " she rolled her eyes but did as I said this bitch be annoying the fuck out of me .

" jay can we go on the Ferris wheel because i just wanna gooo pleaaaassee!" she did the puppy face she know ion fall for that shit but fuck it let's go .

after we got off that shit finally . I saw Cassidy walking towards me , I started smiling like an idiot and she was coming my way with her girl Bre she was like a couple of feet away until this hoe had the nerves . I guess Tasha saw me smiling cause she yelled " I love you too " and grabbed Daddy J . fuck yeah I named my dick , my mouth parted open as a grunt came out and she jumped on me kissing my neck massaging my dick through my pants .

Cassidy POV

The fuck ? I laughed like shit was funny and turned my ass around but bre won't next to me when I turned my head . where the fuck she go ?

" oh shit ! " next thing I know the girl that was on Jayceon was on the floor and Jayceon face had a handprint on it . I started running to grab Bre and get the hell out of here but this hoe over here going off reckless " this my man bitch don't ever put yo hands on him again or we gone have some fucking issues ! " the hoe said

me and bre looked at each other and laughed " baby girl this yo man but I see your tracks ? " * chuckle * " he got a Rolex on , Truu jeans , Jordan's , and big ass gold chain .. but you look like shit , okay but that's your man " her cheeks start to run red from embarrassment and me and bre over here dying laughing even Jayceon was laughing . but I'm finna let him stay with his ' girl ' .

I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm for some reason .... and the next words he said sorta surprised me..

" let me take you on a date "

it was short ... ima start trying making the chapters longer .