Chapter 6

Cassidy

I started laughing at dude, how he gone have a bitch next to him then asking me to go out with him. The girl looked like she was ready to cry while he looked confused but was still waiting on a answer .

" no. " I said and started walking right next to bre but this bitch started talking again I was really tempted on hitting her but I let her have it . But ian got time for no hoes today " get your hoe jay " but before i walked away he grabbed my arm again pulling me off my feet so he was holding me, pulled me close to him to the point are bodies were connected and my lower body was on his. My heart started beating faster and my words were suck in my throat
" one date Cassidy one date . " I couldn't get my words out but I nodded my head and tried to close my legs , he had so much demand in what he said that it turned me on. I nodded my head but he wanted to hear me say it " say you'll go out with me Cas " he whispered in ear with his deep voice that sent chills down my spine, he wanted to hear me say it but my body was getting hot by how close are bodies were so I tried to hurry up and say I "illgoonadatewithyou " I said all in one breath, then realized what I said and got embarrassed. I guess he understood what I said because a goofy smile came on his face, while one tugged on my lips. It was like we were the only one here up until I heard sobs that sounded like a dying horse.

The bitch he was with was sobbing, I had an amused look on my face. it was funny cause the weave she had on her screwed up mascara and the sobbing actually made her sound and look like a damn horse.

" aye hoe shut the hell up with them damn sounds " I heard bre shout which had me dying laughing even Jayceon did a little chuckled, hearing that brought me back down from my little high and I noticed we were still in the same position while a smile tugged on my face, he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear that he'd picked me up tonight and to bring some more clothes with me. I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead telling me to be ready by eight and it was now going on 6:45 .

------
Jayceon called not to long ago telling me that he was outside but knowing me I wasn't ready yet still. It took me while to figure out what I was going wear but I settled on something simple, but cute he said we was only chilling tonight so I put on a pair of VS sweats a pink tank top and my forces. I put my necklace on and grabbed my VS bag and made my way outside since he called about 10 minutes ago. I made sure I had everything before I left and locked my condo up it was around 8 o'clock so I'm wondering what he's got planned. When I got in his car I notice it was different from the last one I was in, but I didn't pay it much attention it was just a car right? I was in a deep thought about everything going on in my life
looking out the window I heard one of my favorite songs by Usher come on and started to hum to it, Lord knows I can't sing . But then I look over my shoulder and see Jayceon singing, he had a pretty voice. My humming sounded like shit compared to his voice.

Craving your body all through the night
Feels like I'm going through withdrawals
I want to hold you
I want you inside of these arms

I'm dying to taste you I can't deny
Can't get it out of my mind
Please let me hold you
Cause I need your lovin' tonight

[Chorus]
Whenever I'm near you
My love just comes down
Whenever I see you
I just want you around
Cause I want to feel you
All through the day and the night
Whenever I'm near you
It feels like bedtime

Constantly thinking of things to do
Places where we can make love
I want to freak you
I'll freak you wherever you want

Placing my kisses all over you
Caressing you so nice and slow
Oh how I want you
Girl there's something I want you to know

[Chorus]

Do you get lonely?
(I get so lonely)
Thinking about me
(thinking about you)

Am I the only
(girl I think of or dream of at all)
Are you into ,out your mind for me? Say you can't go a day without me
(girl I need you and I want you girl I need you I need you I need you)

[Chorus]

It feels like bedtime

After the song was over I looked at Jayceon to see him smiling at me
" I guess that's our song now " I laughed at him but I officially guess it was .
" I guess so " the car finally came to a stop, but at these condos it wasn't the same place he first took me. I opened my door and went to grab my bag but his hand was already on it, I smiled at him and let him take it.
----------

Jayceon
This girl got me going crazy off the little shit she do, ima thug I needa chill out with all this falling for a female shit.
The way her hips move when she walk and the way her body fits perfectly on mines just was doing something to a nigga.

We sat on the couch and I pulled out all these different movies while she went in my kitchen and got snacks and food. Shit she just got up off the couch and found her way to the kitchen but Ian even trippin' as long as she bring me something to eat back.

" Cas watchu wanna watch ? " I called out for her since she was still in the kitchen. She came from around the kitchen with a bag of Doritos, two boxes of candy, a bowl of candy and a lemonade in her hands. She looked like she was struggling I busted out laughing that what her ass get for tryna bring all that shit out and one time. She finally got to the couch and was mugging me since I was still chuckling..

We started watching Despicable Me since she wanted to watch it, it had a nigga laughing. I turned toward Cassidy and saw her staring at the tv with so a beautiful smile like this was her favorite movie. She put some popcorn in her mouth then that's when I realized she ain't bring me shit. I tried to reach for some of hers but she pushed my hand away " whatchu doing? " she asked looking at me like I was crazy but her brown eyes said something else. I reached for the bowl again and grabbed it successfully while she was staring at me like she was finna kill me. She reached for it back but I kept moving it around, somehow she ended up on my lap reaching for the bowl. She bounced up and down trying to get it then let out a frustrated sigh. Her breast were directly in my face, I couldn't help my next move.

Her body was still hovering over mines, I grabbed her waist pulling her down on my hard. She started to grind into me as I ripped her shirt off then snapping her bra off her. Once her bra was off she tried to cover herself up as soon as I was ready to tell her to move her hands there was a knock on the door.

It was almost one o'clock who the fuck was at my door, I pulled out in of the guns I had in my house from under the chair. While Cassidy slipped on my shirt that got taken off in the process.

" fuck you banging on my damn door for? " i barked opening the door to only see this hoe.

" hey baby " Tasha said with a smile on her face then she saw Cassidy then it turned to a frowned. Cassidy stood there not bothered and turned around going back to the living room. I heard the tv go off then I turned around to see Tasha looking sad she opened her mouth to say something but I shut the door in her face until I heard her say " I'm pregnant "

Took me forever to finally post this but I'll be updating more frequently with both of my books !
Comment & Vote 😘