Chapter 16

Cassidy

I guess I sort of felt like he used me just thinking about things... We've never kissed, but I let him do things to my body that I wouldn't let any other do. We hang out like we're together but he still fuck around with hoes. I just felt worthless going through all the shit I went through in life did make me feel that way sadly.

All honesty I'm a handful to put up with so I distance myself from others, but Jayceon... He just had to have all of my undivided attention, he made me feel wanted but then again worthless at the same time. I'm very oversensitive so maybe I'm just thinking to hard or digging to deep into the situation but here's what happened.

CeCe & I were just sitting around chilling a lot of playfulness in the air then it goes quiet so I started thinking... is he just using me? maybe he put me in the group he puts his other hoes in? dude doesn't even have feelings for me. Cassidy getcho shit together can't fall in love with a nigga who's a hoe. Maybe I should just stop talking to him and worry about school. Boys are just niggas who fuck with your feelings and throw you away like trash.

"I got a question...." he looked like he was in a deep thought too but my voice snapped him out. He looked at me like he was waiting for my response. "why do you put up with me? like most people would leave after they see all my baggage. So why, why do you stay here day after day?" I wanted to know so why not ask away.

"I stay because I want too, I know what it's like to be heartbroken" he let out a small laugh but continued. "I know you going through shit so yeah ima be here for you, but you keep pushing me away... what I'm suppose to do then?" heartbroken??? that's the only thing that I actually even remembered him saying..... "CeCe who broke your heart??" after those words left my mouth his face turned hard.

"what are you talking about Cassidy?"the way he sounded was off like he didn't want to talk to me. He even called me by my first name. "you said somebody broke your heart before. who?" I felt like a told him about me, not everything of course. But I told him some things so I wanted him to open up to me too. "drop it Cassidy" he sounded cold towards me and he hurt my feelings in a way.

"you know what, I don't understand. I opened up about a lot of shit to you. and your upset because I want to know about you? I don't know shit about you! I had a wall up so high nobody could get over it, but you and your little dumb ass had to try and climb over it... I was fine, fine by myself. But now? who knows it's like you've got so many damn different personalities. Your sweet then cold. Happy then mad. You switch up more than my damn ass so fuck it Jayceon. Fuck you, fuck this, fuck that! Fuck everything.. you pissed me the fuck off.."

"yeah you're right. fuck it" then he left...

did I mention I was on period? on my period I tend to act god knows how... I guess I pushed him too much?

But since that all happened every time our conversation gets close to heartbreak or something similar to it. Booms he says some shit and leave.

--------
a little something since I didn't want to do my work😛
Picture of Cassidy😊

- Shantoria😋