Lucelence||18

3rd P.O.V.

Lucelence
Adjective|Meaning:
the state of being fine and beautiful; shining, brilliant

It was the way he glance dat her that ticked him off, Suijin who sat protectively beside Y/n on the bus making sure no one meant no harm to her. Tenji and Atsumu in particular. Doing side glances in every few minutes or so. "So Atsumu how did you meet Y/n?" Mayumi asked, Atsumu sat in-front of Mayumi and Mikazuki, him sitting next to Aran. Her voice was a slight whisper, leaning into his ears, Aran heard it and knew immediately that Atsumu was finished. There was no point of protecting the likes of him, they knew, Ryūjin, Mayumi, Mikazuki, Suijin but Y/n wasn't dumb enough to know that they found out about Atsumu being her ex.

Her playful tone disappeared right before his eyes when she began to speak again."You know for someone who's similar to Tenji Y/n sure favours you more." Her icy glare piercing the back of his head, he felt the pressure of her glare it was as if there was a gun on his head ready to be fired any second. "Don't you think?" His sweat rolled down from his forehead, clenching his hands tightly. Ojiro felt the pressure his junior was receiving and gulped, she had a cold like aura that freezes their blood. The aura was like a venom that stops your blood from circulating.

"Now, now, relax Atsumu-kun." Mikazuki pats his shoulder while resting her body on Ojiro's seat. She sounded playful but there was a hidden intent behind, it was if it was saying 'relax Atsumu, Y/n will notice something odd' they were pressuring him to answer the first question. "Now then tell us, what lies have you said?" Atsumu could only hear his heart beating, his breathing that was rigged. Suna did a side-glance and notice what position Atsumu was in, deciding if he should help him or not but he said to himself he deserved it anyways.

"Mayumi, Mikazuki stop that." Y/n said, glaring at the two who was pressuring Atsumu. They sighed in defeat knowing they can't argue with Y/n. " Getting slightly irritated of how childish they were acting. They both knew they couldn't win against an argument with Y/n and decided not to escalate things further. "Mayumi what's the list of the school that will be there?" She asked, Mayumi took a good thirty-second to remember all of them.

Rubbing her fingers on her chin while she thinks about their names, Y/n was looking out the window patiently waiting. "Itachiyama, Shiratorizawa, Nekoma, Fukurōdani, Seijoh." Y/n jolts up from her seat in shock upon hearing Seijoh. It was bad news. Having Oikawa Tōru was bad news, his annoying cheery voice that lurks her dreams and days. "Y/n what's wrong?" Mayumi asked concerned, her eyes widened when her friend nearly fell off her seat when she heard one of the school names.

"This is bad news." Everyone on the bus turned and looked at her and was quite nervous of what she's about to say. "Ushijima and that darned Tōru won't stop arguing. Fuck!" Y/n punches the window, she certainly didn't want to hear Ushijima persuading Oikawa to come to Shiratorizawa while Oikawa just annoyingly argues back. She despised the two's childish behaviour of arguing every single time they met, it was always Oikawa who added fuel to the flame anyways. Oikawa Tōru was Y/n's cousin from father side, they were sort of close together not really in some ways though. Her father and Tōru's father were brothers, they grew sort of close to each other when visiting them in Miyagi.

"I might try to hit on one of those Seijoh boys or that cute setter from Fukurōdani academy." Mikazuki said while thinking about the volleyball players. "Oikawa's teammates are like really hot and cute." She says while day dreaming, having her cheeks tainted pink while she pictures her fantasies. All flowers and sunshines, running around the fields holding hands. "I should have went applied as a volleyball manager, maybe I could hit on some hot guys." She says while picturing her life in a perfect day.

"Whatever you're thinking about is not gonna happen Mikazuki." Ryūjin boringly says, then the picture frame on her mind cracks, the glass shattering in to pieces. "Besides isn't Shūtoku High coming? Better get your chance with Midorima then." She blushes furiously picturing the green haired male on her mind. The green-haired shooting guard was her the one whom she admired the most ever since meeting him as Dosho Middle School went against Teiko Middle School. The female watched him thoroughly when the battle went on between the two schools, her eyes always amazed by his features and the way he shoots the ball to the loop.