Dies Irae||15

3rd P.O.V

Dies Irae
Phrase|Meaning:
day of wrath

It was the beginning of their torturous weekend, having Y/n tutor them meant that Y/n will probably make the practice questions as hard as the exam questions or even harder than them. It was 5:00 p.m when the boys came, they had their stuffed back packs and had their shy grin when the door was opened for them by Rintarō. They greeted him with a quick hello and headed towards the living room, waiting for Y/n to show up. "Where's Y/n?" Asked Atsumu they had been waiting for about fifteen minutes and she hasn't come out yet.

"Taking a shower, she just took Reiko to her sleepover and she was itching to take a bath because Reiko's friend had a dog along with them. Y/n said it was filthy and disgusting, saying the paws that stepped on the ground hopped on her which she found really disgusting." Suna sighed after his sentence, quite exhausted for no reason and was unmotivated to do anything. They were all quite shocked of how germophobic Y/n really was, how she was easily disgusted of things or literally any human being.

"Typical Y/n." Atsumu muttered lowly, putting his hands at the back of his head and relaxing his eyes, thinking he could drift away for quite some time.

"Sorry for the wait," Y/n says while walking down the stairs, her hair was already dry since she used a blower on it. "We'e going to my room since I have all the materials needed there and I'm not bothered enough to bring them down, the books are quite heavy you see." Wearing black shorts, black hoodie that had a design of Uchiha Itachi. Uchiha Itachi is a very famous actor, known for playing his role at series of Naruto, he also had other hit movies that had everyone lining up in the cinemas for.

(Anime people are real there, yes, even Levi Ackerman is real THERE. Since they are anime characters as well I thought why not make anime characters real in the story.)

"I'm just saying that if any of you touch my stuff without my permission, I'll kill you with my own hands." She threatens them, Y/n hated it when someone touched her stuff without permission because she had always touch other people's stuff with their permission before touching them. She also thought about her privacy as well, she didn't want anyone randomly looking at something she might've hid a secret. They all shivered at her words like cats, sweating bullets and immediately nodding not wanted to be send to their deaths. "Come," she started walking, following after her leaving their bags on the couches.

Suna who was in awe of her room, the blanket that looked like it was ironed, the bed that was perfectly cleaned, the white table that was spotless, the two while bookshelves that separated school books from reading books, each shelves had its own genre upon reading the titles. The first top shelf was filled with science-fiction books, next was romance, next was crime, adventure, fantasy, history, horror. The other bookshelf was filled with school books, maths, advanced Maths, Physics, Geography, Japanese literature, English, biology, Chemistry, Social-Studies, and more books that were fare more advanced than what you usually need.

Another wooden 4 high levelled shelf that had figurines displayed, a figurine of Levi Ackerman was the one that stood out from her collection along with a Madara figurine. On the very bottom of her that shelf was filled with manga books that was ordered by its number. Ginjima immediately wanted to go touch that Madara figurine, who knew that
Y/n would be the type to collect figurines anyways. On the wall side of her room was piled up books for their revision, it sort of scared them to see how thick those books were.

"Oh Suijin's coming if you hadn't heard yet, he will be teaching two of you guys Biology while I'm teaching two of you English, we'll keep swapping. The goal is today for you guys to learn English, Chemistry and a bit of advanced Maths." That was probably the worst combination of subjects they ever heard, they whined of how hard it was and how annoying studying useless chemical formulae. "Suijin hasn't arrived yet but he'll come by in an hour or so. I also asked for the other three's help, Mayumi, Mikazuki and Ryūjin but they'll be coming tomorrow. If you guys actually finish two or even three subjects tonight you might have some free time left for yourselves." That have them a sort of motivation to revise when Y/n saw the glint in their eyes.