Anagapesis||09

1st P.O.V

Anagapesis
n. loss of feelings for someone who was formerly loved ; falling out of love.

Tuesday, the worst day of the entire week. P.E. in the morning, Physics after break and Maths after lunch. As if the day couldn't get any better Nakashima Tenji bugged me all day of yesterday and today, and oh we're in the same class, he's sitting to the right of me Kami-sama really hates me. It wasn't only that I was paired up with him during P.E. class, I knew that the P.E. teacher hates me cause I always slack off in his classes. Walking to the dining hall since it was raining today I was unable to eat outside.

"Y/n-san, why don't you come sit with us?" Kita Shinsuke, captain of the volleyball club offers me, earning the glares of the people in the dining room. Their eyes filled with jealousy burned through my skin like it was a corrosive chemical. I looked to where the table was noticing Rintarō had an empty space behind him, I settled my brain to sit there. I followed Kita-san to the table and sat beside Rintarō who was in his phone while munching his sushi.

"Yo!" Ojiro Aran, the so called ace of the volleyball club greeted me with his flashy smile reminding me of Komori's smile. Komori was a good guy, we've known each other for years including his cousin Sakusa Kiyoomi. Ojiro Aran was a good guy like a really good guy always waving at me or smiling at me when we meet each other in the hallways, asking me if I needed help when I carried around textbooks towards the faculty room. I sent him a small nod acknowledging his presence.

I opened my bento box where I saw the food I made awhile ago morning after I woke up, I may have put a lot of food in there though. "C-can I have some of that?" Osamu asks reaching out his hands seeing the onigiris that was on my bento box, I blinked my eyes to him. "Please?" Fuck. That was cute. He had this cute pout that Atsumu also has as well, I mean they're twins. Osamu was a bigger baby than Atsumu when it came to foods which is obvious, his mind is just filled with pictures of foods to be honest.

"Take em." Telling him to take the onigiris that I made for myself, I probably wouldn't eat them though because I placed too much food on my bento box today. He instantly snatched them away causing Ojiro to hit him telling him that a lady should eat well because who knows if I don't always eat and he said my health should come first before Osamu's. I love Ojiro-san.

I saw Atsumu going in the cafeteria along with hid girlfriend, Akiyama Akina, the girl who dared to touch my hand with her filthy palms. Clinging in to his left arm while rubbing her cheek on Atsumu's shoulder which was a total nightmare. They were walking towards the table, Atsumu's arm wrapped around her waist, having his smirk pasted in his face.

"Oh my, isn't it the great L/n Y/n." She says in a sarcastic manner putting her hand over her mouth making me roll my eyes. "Kindly stand up so me and my BOYFRIEND can sit please." I paid no mind to her which she hated, I accidentally ticked her off I guess.

"Oi!" She yells at me kicking the table with her leg, the whole table shakes and Osamu's chopsticks rolled off the table bouncing it to the white floor causing everyone's attention directed here. This was bad.

"Let's not fight Akiyama. Just find another table, there's only one seat left here, you either go find another one or one of you sit here." I said still not taking my eyes off my food that was perfectly arranged by me. The cafeteria went silent, only the raindrops were heard that came from outside. I had a blank expression on my face clearly unbothered.

"Well, L/n Y/n you might steal my boyfriend again so no way in hell I'll let him sit here, WITH YOU!" Well that was insulting, just kidding, I'm not easily that affected. I refused to stand up from my seat because I didn't want to since I sat here first so they technically don't have the right to kick me out from the seat. I never implied that Atsumu was to sit here anyways I said one of them, I never said Atsumu's name in that sentence.