Pistanthrophobia||06

1st P.O.V

Pistanthrophobia
The fear of trusting someone.

I wasn't sure where I was lost, was it his eyes or his lies? Beautiful brown eyes that shimmer under the golden sun. His white lies that shone under the moonlight that struck me in the heart. Mesmerised by those sweet lies that rolled of smoothly in his tongue, hiding the mischief behind it. I tried and tried to search for the definition of love to only find the same thing, an intense feeling of deep affection. Affection? Love? A word I never truly understand, it was such a strong word that people were so able to use and describe but how come I never felt it. But come to think of I guess I do know what it means, or feel, the warm fuzzy feeling inside your chest that make your heart skip,

"This shit is so messed up." Messing up my hair before I stepped into shower. Staring at my own reflection, thinking if my hair was too long and I should go get a haircut to get a medium hair length which doesn't look bad. Love, love, love the word just creeps up to my brain making it ache. I should probably start taking a bath before it the time passes my routine. I was an organised person, I had my routines that I wish to not be disturbed. Having my routine messed up can lead to a bad mood that might last for a whole day or 3days.

Hearing the banging from the other side of the wall, meaning that it was incredibly loud considering these walls were sound-proof. It was like there were 4people in there or maybe more. It was undoubtedly from Suna Rintarō's room, yes I now live with the Suna family excluding their mother of course. Suna Rintarō has a younger sister by the age of 11, Suna Reiko, a fairly smart child for her age. She was someone you would describe as chaotic yet calm. I don't know how to describe it properly but she is calm, chaotic, playful at the same time. She's normal at least, she's a well mannered child, she's got the same features as her brother it was that she had more feminine features. They've got the same yellow dull grey eyes but hers was brighter.

Tomorrow was Sunday, yesterday was the day we moved in, it took me long to unpack my stuff without anyone's help as I declined their help not wanting to bother them. Yesterday night was the day where mom and my step-dad went to honeymoon at Philippines, Palawan and going to NYC to continue their beloved time. I haven't been out of my room except for lunch time, my room had my own bathroom in it so I didn't have to go to a different room to use the toilet. The house was newly bought 4months ago, Rintarō and Reiko as well as my stepdad moved in after a week it was bought. It was paid half-half, fair and square. It was kind of fucked up I didn't know any of it though, not even knowing they bought a house or the fact that they got married.

Rubbing the loofah in my body that was colour white, my skin was smooth after always taking care of it carefully. Skin porcelain like a doll. My skin was my biggest insecurity, after being able to take care of it properly I would say I was pleased of what I see now. I didn't have a perfect skin before, nor do I have it now, I had slight pimple marks when I was 12 they faded 6months after. I admired other people from afar, their beautiful skin that glows, their hourglass body, their perfect hair. My friends were there to help me through my teenage phase, when I grew pimples stuff like that. One of my friends was the one who got me to use skincare products that helped me greatly.

(Story purposes, I will have you as a full Japanese woman though I know that there are more minorities or ethnicities around the world, I am truly sorry if this is not your ideal but it is just easier for me to describe the character. Both Y/n's parents are Japanese that is why.)

Getting out of the shower, I placed the bathrobe on me tying it to a white ribbon. I wiped my face with a face towel, grabbing a towel for my hair, wrapping it around my hair and placed it up. I did my skin care routine, this it how it goes:
Foaming cleanser, exfoliant, toner, essence, ampoule, sheet mask that I put on for 15 minutes, eye cream, moisturiser and lastly a night cream. After doing my skin care routine that I learnt from a Korean blogger, I put on my white shorts and a hoodie. I had tons of hoodies, for going out and for sleep. I was obsessed with them, obsessed would not even describe how much I love them.