Mauvais||39

3rd P

3rd P.O.V.

Mauvais
Adjective|Meaning:
Bad; wicked

"Mayumi you're going to fucking zip my skin." Y/n warns Mayumi who was zipping up her ball gown. Mayumi being Mayumi just replied with a sorry shy smile, Y/n just gave her the look 'I'm so done with you' she exhaled deeply releasing the breath she had been holding up for the past minute.

Sakamato Mayumi and Miyazaki Mikazuki somehow managed to convince, more like force, Y/n to come to the ball gown that happens to be in the first week of December. Tonight was that night, Mayumi and Mikazuki had come to Y/n's house to get prepared there apparently "The more the merrier" was better.

Last week, the three of them went to ball gown hunting for Y/n because Mayumi already had done it back in Tokyo and Mikazuki had bought hers online. Y/n still didn't have hers until the week before the night ball so the three females rushed in to the highest rated boutique and looked for the perfect gown for the beautiful night.

"Y/n this is pretty." Holding up an expensive looking midnight blue dress, Mayumi admired the dress that had scattered pearls on the below. The off shoulder dress that also had pearls on it with butterfly like designs on it.

Y/n couldn't lie that the dress did not look good, Mayumi had a good eye after all. Mikazuki saw the dress that her friend had picked out, it was nonetheless stunning. Picturing how Y/n would look like if she were to wear that, her
(s/c) that shows off, her (h/c) hair dancing beautifully along the night breeze, wearing a matching dark blue two inch heels.

"We're taking it." Y/n finally agreed to the dress, but before they could check-out Y/n had to go to the changing rooms to check if that was the right size.

"Y/n come out let's see how you look!" Mayumi knocks on the white door repetitively and was leaning her ear on the door.

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror, the dress that flexed her body, the ballgown's pearls shimmering under the orange dim light of the cubicle. She turns to her right to see her side profile, the puffy ends of the gown that even touched the walls of the cubicle. She turned around to a full 360° slowly looking at herself from each profile.