Dern||10

3rd P.O.V

Dern
Adjective|Meaning
Secret, hidden, dark; it can also prefer to 'hidden' feelings.

She walks to the path where the school leads to, behind her followed Rintarō,Atsumu,Osamu and Reiko. Reiko ran up to Y/n holding her hand while looking up to her with a bright smile, Y/n replied with a tiny forced smile making the young lass pout. Reiko's school was nearby Inarizaki high making it on problem for Y/n or Rintarō to pick her up after school.

"Nee-san my club is starting from today so I'll go home with nii-chan today." Reiko informs Y/n who was supposed to pick her up today, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Y/n was slightly disheartened from hearing this as she was planning to take Reiko out for ice cream later.

"Okay then, don't push yourself too hard." She looks down at Reiko and continues to look back up. Reiko bobs up her head up and down, it was a sign that she was excited or really energetic for today other wise she would just nod once then smile. Y/n waved off goodbye to her younger sibling as she enters the school and walks a little bit faster to school leaving more distance between the four of them.

'Should I get coffee today?' She was slightly indecisive of her choices today which was not unusual but compared to other days she's more than indecisive of what she would do for today or later. Thinking of how things were before Y/n shared the same house as the Suna's, Rintarō began wearing a mask and the others followed by too. Atsumu felt like an idol wearing one.

"Nakashima Tenji, isn't he one of the best basketball players of this generation?" Osamu starts up a conversation, it was a good thing they had distance with Y/n because if they didn't Y/n would hear what they are talking about. Atsumu looks up at the sky, where the flaming sun soars, seeing the tamed sparrows fly. His eyes narrowed down to the park that was only a few minute walk away from the school.

"Whaddya know 'bout basketball anyways? All I know of 'im is that he's Y/n's ex." Atsumu rolls of his tongue, Osamu always seemed annoyed when his brother answers, to Osamu Atsumu always spouted nonsense. A tick mark formed in his forehead, Osamu didn't know what pissed him off but his was irritated of what his brother said.

"Like you're Y/n's ex." Suna said giving the twins the biggest shock. Suna said it in a way like he was angry by the fact that Atsumu was Y/n's ex. "Like I know of you, your Y/n's ex. Isn't that right?" He looked up from his phone after updating Inarizaki's tea page where he always posts about the Miya twins fighting or any news about the volleyball club, he earned quite a fame out of it.

"Yeah I guess." Astumu muttered while rubbing the back of his nape, avoiding the gaze of Suna that could send him to hell. He kicks the shoe of his brother his eyes telling him, 'why did you even bring that up!?' Which Osamu replies to 'all I asked was if Nakashima was a basketball player!' They had this sort of twin telepathy thing where they could talk to each other using their eyes, it was quite amazing actually.

Arriving to the school where the three saw Y/n talking to someone over the phone, Rintarō immediately found out who it was when he heard Y/n say "mom." They stayed with her until the phone call was over then seeing her ferocious eyes. She looked at the three with anger then it softened when she saw who they were. "Rin did you know that mom applied me as a volleyball manager?" Her voice sending chills up their spine, the cold shiver making the slightly shake. The tone of her voice told Rintarō that he should tell the truth.

"No." Rintarō immediately replies, Y/n's tense shoulder relaxed upon hearing the answer.

"So you'll be our manager? But why?" Atsumu questioned, Y/n didn't know the answer and she also didn't want to be a volleyball manager,  not like she much of a choice anyways.