Tacenda||08

3rd P.O.V.

2months rolled by quick, Suna felt more and more comfortable with Y/n the longer he stayed with her, but he felt something, he knew she was hiding something. A secret she buried deep underground, deeper than the bottomless ocean that sit nearby the sand. He knew he shouldn't poke his nose around things but the curiosity built inside him. News went around the entire Inarizaki High, a new student was coming by a week later on four new students will come by at the same time.

"Samu d'ya know the name of the new student?" Atsumu asked his twin while following the birds with his eyes went they flew towards the ocean sky. His eyes were glued to them, mesmerised by how the small crow could even fly, following the larger crows. Their black wings flapping against the cold wind the whirled around the trees.

"Nope, but heard that they are a basketball prodigy or something like that." Osamu shrugged his shoulders then continued staring at the photos Suna was taking while they were walking. He saw the sky blue sky with feathery clouds, he buried his face deeper to his grey scarf feeling the warmth that hugged his face. Osamu had the same scarf but a colour maroon one, they both received this scarf last year from their grandparents.

"Suna, ain't yer sister comin' to the volleyball club and be our manager?" Osamu asked Suna who was too busy capturing the two owls that sat on the branch of the tree, he paused walking for a bit to take a picture of them. The grey haired twin sighed as Suna took long to answer, the white smoke coming out of his mouth as he breathes heavily on the cold air.

"She might... I think." Suna sounded too unbothered to answer the question. "Atsumu do you know anything about
Y/n?" Atsumu's breath hitched, Osamu was shocked of the question, Suna was just walking normally like he didn't ask something unusual while looking at his screen. The photo on his wallpaper was his younger sister who was carried by, if remembered it right it was the day when the three sibling went to shopping and Reiko falling asleep while they were walking around the mall.

"Nothin' really, Y/n and I are... I don't know, she was just another girl that came and got out of my life in a blink of an eye." Atsumu answered back, Suna was pissed off by his response feeling a bit protective of Y/n. Although Y/n was older by him by a few months it didn't mean that he was a total baby, he could take care of the two sisters if he was bothered enough to do so. Suna didn't like the way Atsumu described or pictured Y/n it felt like to him as if Y/n was nothing but he didn't take it any further knowing it wouldn't do any good.

The trio was heading to the school garden to meet up with Ginjima and the others so they could have their volleyball meeting over there because Kita mentioned the volleyball club room was locked. Suna kicked the small pebble to the side of the path while walking towards the bench where everyone was, Osamu was yawning failing to close his mouth with his palm while yawning.

"Hey-" Atsumu was cut off when Akagi who clapped his hand over his mouth to shush him up, Akagi pointed at Y/n with some guy who was holding her wrist tightly. They looked like they were arguing in their eyes, well they really were. Y/n was pulling her wrist away from him when he grabbed both of them tightly and pulled her into a hug. Y/n was trying to push herself away from him but their strength differences was a huge gap.

"I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU!" The guy suddenly screams that's when Y/n stopped herself from pulling away and looked at him with disbelief. Y/n's whole body went weak, she felt numb, she didn't know what to think or what to say she looked down on the ground. His grip loosened on Y/n making her stumble back and putting some distance between them, Y/n looked up from the grass and met his red eyes.

"That's bullshit." In such harsh, normal volume and venomous way she said it. Eyes filled with regret and pain, it was the first time they've seen Y/n with such emotions. He grabbed her palm again for her to only swat it away in a harsh way. He pleaded her over and over again but only for her eyes to say no.

"If you ever loved me, then, then why did you hurt me?" She slowly walked away leaving him in the state of shock. They were all confused of what was happening. They didn't know who the guy was nor what their relationship was, but it was very obvious that they were ex-lovers of what they were saying and how they were acting. They watched Y/n's figure slowly walk away and disappear to the school doors.

The man with red eyes and raven hair walked towards them and stood in-front of Atsumu. "It's totally unfair man, how she still look at you with those eyes." He walked away, hand deep in his black trouser pockets. Atsumu was the only one who knew what he meant but acted like he didn't know, playing the innocent role. His black Levi Ackerman haircut hair shone under the sun, just then they realised who he was, Nakashima Tenji.

A basketball prodigy known for going head to head against and Tōō highschool, against Aomine Daiki. Him and Aomine Daiki could be called called rivals, both rivals against basketball and to Y/n's heart. Now both at their second years who still have that sense of rivalry since the start of their high school career. Aomine Daiki and Nakashima Tenji also fought against each other when they were Junior High, Teiko middle school versus Okojo middle school, Okojo middle school though has lost against Teiko middle school and they were the one who went to represent Tokyo for nationals.

"Atsumu, I'll ask again. Do you know anything about Y/n?" Their eyes burning holes at the man who stood in the middle of the circle, their attention on him only him. Kita who had the glare that was telling to tell him the truth but he couldn't he held too much pride in his name. Guilt was eating him up inside but instead he lied, just like those sweet lies he said to her.

"No I don't."

Your lies were like my drugs I was addicted to them, knowing they were bad for me.