Atychiphobia||07

1st P.O.V

Atychiphobia
(n.) fear or failure, fear of not being good enough.

We were still on the phone with the two idiots until I had to go cook dinner for 9people if I'm right, I will have to cook more than that because they're athlete and probably have big appetites, especially the twins. I was planning to cook shrimp pasta, but I was planning to add on shrimp tempura. I couldn't ask for another hand to cook as it would be a bother for them and it would be rude of me to ask my guests.

"Do you guys want anything for dinner that I can cook?" I asked the guests to not seem rude, I would probably cook what they want me to cook but only as a side dish as the pasta was the main dish. Cooking wasn't my thing but I could live with it. I was waiting for their answers and tried to remember if there was enough pasta for everyone, I was also deciding wether I should eat or not. I wanted to go to bed early today so I could wake up early and cook breakfast for everyone since I heard they were staying over, I also had to go to the grocery to buy food.

"Can we have pizza?" Akagi softly asks, the others agrees with him, Kita didn't answer because he wanted the others to decide. Atsumu was reaching out a popcorn but Osamu grabbed a handful meaning there was nothing left in their bowl. The twins strangled each other but before it escalated to anything further Kita stopped them, it was good for Rintarō because he managed to take a video at least.

"For midnight snacks? Or for dinner? I can order some if you'd like." I didn't know if pizza was the only thing he wanted to eat or if was for midnight snacks. I grabbed my phone to prepare to order but Akagi stopped me by replying with his answer.

"If we can have them for midnight snacks then yes!" He said it in a sound of a kid, he sounded so cute I must admit, Akagi-san even had his fists clenched making him more look like a baby than he already is. He looked at me with those shiny eyes, those eyes that screamed pretty please. I didn't mind either way around I guess, it was their choice so I respect it. His mouth drooled of the thought pizza, he licked his lips imagining the pizza in his mouth.

"Y/n mom and dad didn't leave any money though, they said that they'll transfer the money by tomorrow since they forgot to." Suna reminded me, Akagi's eyes went sad; his pink lips formed a cute pout. He was a baby, he must be protected. I pitied Akagi-san he must've really wanted pizza, his back leaned back down to the sofa while staring at the wall emptily. Everyone's mood slightly went sad at the moment they heard this they couldn't help but to be sad about the thought.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for it." I didn't mind paying for the pizza it was just a few bucks anyways and it's food. "Just think of it as a- I don't know house welcoming? Or just a treat." I always receive monthly allowance from both of my parents, though my dad gives me more. Dad also sometimes gives extra when he pays child support, I barely use the money they give since I only use it when necessary or when I really, really want something. I mostly spend my allowance on buying masks, gloves, anti-bacterial wipes and sanitiser but our mom usually pays for it.

"Really?!" The twins and Akagi exclaimed taking me back in shock. The looked at me their eyes filled with hope and begging. Their eyes said thank you so much while Akagi's eyes said thank you so much and I love you. They were like kids getting presents on birthdays or Christmas. The mood was lifted up when they heard they were getting pizza which was a relief. Ginjima lets out a small yes which I caught in the side of my eye.

"Do you guys like shrimp pasta?" I asked, wanting their opinion about the food that I will cook because if they don't want it I will just cook something else. I was waiting for their answer when Mayumi screamed.

"WAHHH! I MISS Y/N'S COOKING!" She wailed over the phone, she whined about how they get to taste my cooking and they couldn't since we were far away from each other, I truly missed the idiots to be honest. I remembered when they used to whine about everything, they always nagged me to cook for them when I had time.

"Mayumi?!" There was a masculine voice over the phone, his voice was deep, I clearly recognised the voice which was Mayumi's twin brother. He was had beautiful hazel brown eyes, he has curly hair, he was 6'0 tall and was had tan skin like his twin. Mayumi's and her brother's dad was Japanese and their mom was South African. They had their mom's beautiful curly hair and had a mix of their skin, they got their father's tall height. "Are you alright?" He probably heard his sister screaming and rushed to her aid, Sakamato Ryūjin was his name. Ryūjin was a popular guy, for his basketball skills and his looks.

"I'm fine." She quickly replied back.

"Well it sounds good to me." Kita said then everyone else agreed. I headed to the kitchen then started cooking.

3rd P.O.V

"Is Y/n still there?" Mikazuki asked to the boys. They replied with a no then Mikazuki sighed making them slightly confused of her action. "Oi you bastards, except the third years I love you all, I'll kill all of you." She threatens sending chills up their spines. "Whoever dated Y/n and broke her heart, I'll kill you, no one dares to hurt our baby." To their eyes Y/n was a baby.

"Oh? What is this? Someone broke my baby's heart?" Another male voice came from the phone. "Why is it that every guy Y/n dates they break her fragile heart? They should just die." The male voice once again spoke, he cursed them to death like their lives were nothing. The male from the other side of the phone slowly went away.

"Sakamato Ryūjin speaking, that man who just spoke to you just now, if you ever see him and he finds out you were the one who broke Y/n's heart don't be surprised you're buried six-feet under ground." He laughed like a psychopath, what he said was true. Mess with Y/n, you mess with the other 5. "You should be glad you guys haven't been on Y/n's bad side, cause if you might, don't be so fazed when if you won't get to live another day. Those two are the same, the man awhile ago and Y/n, those two won't hesitate to hurt someone." Ryūjin admitted the truth. "I shall not introduce him yet, he doesn't want his name to be mentioned to people he doesn't like. With that Ryūjin left his sister's room, laughing like the devil.

"My brother isn't lying." Mayumi said making them feel more scared. "While I'm still nice, I'll give you an advice, don't you ever dare make Y/n cry. We will kill you," their moods changes so fast, from nice to evil. They weren't afraid of who they messed with, even the devil gives them an applause of what they do. "Except for you third year! Cause we know that they guy Y/n dated was a second year." Her cheery voice returned, it went from 100-0 real quick, it was like they weren't even pissed a moment ago.

They all looked at Atsumu who was sweating bullets after hearing all of those threats, Osamu was about to snitch his brother out since he didn't want to get killed by 5people until Atsumu slapped his hand over Osamu's mouth. "Shut yer trup Samu!" He whispered yelled so they wouldn't hear it, Atsumu didn't want to get murdered in his teens. He still had a goal to be the greatest setter of all time.

Y/n walked over the living room to get her phone and noticed their frightened faces. "Don't threaten them you fools!"
Y/n scolded her friends, they were about to object but then before they could do so Y/n already started speaking. "The past is past, it was my fault, it will always be my fault." She said calmly.

"But how about last time Y/n?! You truly loved him didn't you? Don't you dare say that it was your fault for loving someone! It wasn't your fault!" Mayumi bursted out, her and Y/n believed in opposite things. They were so similar yet so different at the same time. Y/n's strong front didn't fall when recalling the harsh past.

"I loved him, yes but... it was my fault, for loving someone who didn't love me. I chose my own path. I cannot blame my misery to someone else. If only I hadn't believed those sweet lies, then things wouldn't be like this." They talked about personal things like there were no others in the room. Mayumi clenched her fist when she heard her friend blame herself for loving someone. Fate was always harsh to her friend. She hated the fact that her friend tamed herself for loving someone, it wasn't her friend's fault, when you fall in love with someone it's hard to get rid of those feeling. It wasn't just a simple crush but it was love.

"Mayumi it wasn't his fault but mine. If truly he loved me then why did he lose me? I knew what was going to happen when I continued to love him but I chose this path Mayumi and I'm gonna continue walking in to it." Y/n replied in a soft tone. Mayumi knew her friend didn't know that her ex was dating someone when they dated, Y/n didn't know he was dating someone else when she was dating him. Her friend always believed it wasn't Y/n fault for loving him.

That is why history repeated itself.

Her nightmare yet happened again.