Alew||16

1st P.O.V

Alew
Noun|Meaning:
(obsolete, rare) a cry of despair

It wasn't too long after our study session ended, it was about 10:00 p.m. when almost everyone went to sleep, Atsumu was was more exhausted than anyone. I had him wash the dishes for punishment, Suijin was surprised by this he must have been expecting me to grab a broom stick and whack him. A little too shocked he was, at the corner of my eyes I saw the look where he looked deeper into my actions, looking for reasons behind it. I wasn't too sure why I just gave him a simple punishment, something inside me told me to go a little more soft with him.

As I expected we already covered up Chemistry, English and thirty percent of what we're supposed to study. Maths wasn't a big deal as they didn't suffer that much from it, we breezed through it not having that much complications as the other subjects. Atsumu was the best at Maths when it came to those four, I remember those days when we used to date that Maths was his best and favourite subject. As for his twin, Osamu stood out in Japanese Literature.

It's late at night, writing notes for their revision for tomorrow, trying not too blink I stretched my eyes and continued to write. Suijin who was sleeping on my bed, his body half covered in the white sheet, the air conditioner that slightly made me shiver. Suijin had a stressful week, I suppose having Ryūjin replace him for tomorrow is great, we could do one on one teaching on them. It's much more convenient and faster in a way, Mikazuki has good teaching skills, Mayumi has great methods for learning, Mayumi has separate teaching styles for each different person if you're a fast learner or not. Ryūjin was the same as Mikazuki and a mix of Mayumi, and for me I was a harsh teacher. I don't expect perfection but if   my soft teaching doesn't work on you then I'll do it the hard way.

"Y/n come to bed." Suijin grumbles, lightly tapping the space beside him. I let out a sigh knowing Suijin would do anything in his might to force me to sleep, I decided not to argue and laid beside him. "Come," telling me to sleep on his shoulder, Suijin knew I liked this type of sleeping position I placed my head on his shoulder and hugged him. Yes I'm a germophobe, but Suijin was clean and knew how I hated disgusting things so he always made sure he was really clean before touching me. Suijin was the first ever one to know about my clean freak side, he was the first to respect my boundaries, well not including my father that is.

My eyes slowly fluttered themselves closed, seeing the full moon from the window that wasn't fully closed. As I fell asleep, my mind thought about the moon's beauty. Our skin touched as we slept, his warmth that gave me comfort, his breath that hits the top of my head. He pulled me closer in to his hug, we were always like this ever since we were young, longing for each other's comfort, Suijin was the brother I looked up to even though we weren't related by blood. Despite his cold looks, rash talks, he had this soft spot for me, he looked at me as his younger sister.

Suna Rintarō's room
3rd P.O.V

Atsumu's hand slap over his brother's face, Osamu who pushes it away harshly while letting out an annoyed groaned, Atsumu's hand slapped on his face this time. Suna was sleeping in his bed, Atsumu, Ginjima, Osamu on the floor with their mattresses. The three were supposed to sleep in the guests room but the bed hasn't yet been covered so they just had to use the futons. Ginjima grumbled as Atsumu kicked him, Ginjima turns around to face the other side he grumbled when Osamu was snoring quite loudly.

"Samu shut up." Kicking his brother's legs because his snoring was a bit too loud that it was disrupting his sleeping. Osamu just groaned in return and kept his mouth sealed. Suna was woken up by their snores and talking and grabbed his phone from his nightstand. The bright white light emitting from his phone making him close his eyes, opening his photo app and scrolled from the day he and his new family took pictures.