Mirk||30

3rd P.O.V.

Mirk
Noun|Meaning:
(Archaic) Partially or totally dark; gloomy.

Mikazuki was away, she was in Tokyo having a date with Midorima just like they planned. Y/n, Atsumu, Osamu, Rintarō were in one room. Awkwardly, sitting across each other the twins were visiting the two to invite them to play volleyball but Y/n was having her mood-swings. She was easily irritated, the mere presence of the twins made her blood boil. "Can we play volleyball?" Osamu questioned, he knew that Rintarō will say "yes" but he was not sure if Y/n will say the same thing.

Rintarō just nodded in agreement to play, he was up to some volleyball as he missed it even though they had volleyball practice yesterday. "You guys play." She rejected the offer. Y/n didn't want to play volleyball while having cramps, it was only her second day that's why it pained so bad.

"But-" Atsumu began to object, he was scared to continue on. He knew that Y/n was on her period, how does he know this? While he dated her he took quick notes about Y/n's moods and knew how she acted when she was on her period. He also had a fair amount of ladies he dated and of course he was quick to detect when they were on their periods. "It would be more better if four of us can play so that it would be two versus two."

"I rejected your offer and why bother asking me if I want to play if you're just gonna force me to play?" Y/n spat, she didn't clearly like being forced into decisions she didn't want. She saw their pleading eyes and said, "I'll call Mayumi to come over and play with you guys." They looked a little more happier now, they at-least got a player to exchange Y/n's missing spot.

Their heads turned towards the door when they heard the doorbell ring, Y/n and Rintarō didn't remember anyone asking to come by or telling them that they were visiting. "Is anyone coming over Rintarō?" She asked, the person stopped pressing the doorbell and was probably waiting for it to be opened.

"No." He replied nonchalantly, he turned his head back to the T.V. and continued watching the show Family Feud. He rolled his eyes when one of the contestants answered with a dumb answer, he couldn't help but think how they even functioned in the world.

"I'll go check it out." She stood up from the couch, removing the pillow that was above her thighs and placing it above the couch she sat on. The doorbell rang once again just when Y/n reached the front door, she opened the front door not even looking through the peep-hole. "Suijin, Mayumi!" She exclaimed, shocked. "What are you two doing here?"

Y/n led them to the living room after they removed their shoes, both of them plopped down the couch at the same time. "Ryujin's going to watch some movie in the cinema but I heard the movie was boring so I stayed back, and I don't want to be alone." She said in a saddened tone, Mayumi was always with her brother and was barely away from him and it was unusual to see when the twins weren't together. They were two peas in a pod. 'Then I bumped into Suijin."

"It's your time of the month. I brought you some dark-chocolate, they're better for you than white or milk chocolate. I got some dark chocolate ice-cream for you as well." They all looked at Suijin in shocked, Rintarō even stopped watching the game show. It was totally normal to track someone's period. Y/n suddenly shivered, the AC was too cold. "Y/n, my mom said that for women the cold isn't good for their periods, it's better to warm yourself up. I'll get you a heat packet if you'd like."

"No thanks Suijin, besides it's summer it's better when it's cold." She politely declined his sweet offer. Y/n didn't find anything weird that Suijin was tracking down her period, she was thankful that he did and was always reminding her that her period was coming. Suijin handed her the plastic bag filled with things he had bought for her. "Thank you Suijin, you don't have to do this every-time."