Amorist||29

3rd P.O.V.

Amorist
Noun|Meaning:
someone who is in love; someone who writes about love.

Today was the Summer Festival everyone has awaited for. Reiko was in between Rintarō and Y/n, walking towards the group of teens. Suijin wore a night blue yukata, Ryūjin wore a grey yukata and was standing beside his twin sister. Mikazuki wore a pink yukata complimenting her curves. Mayumi wore a bright red that showed off her dark mocha skin. Y/n wore a (f/c) yukata, her (s/c) popping off the rich violet.

Reiko waved at her friends, the eleven year old girl was meeting up with her friends in the summer festival, though she had to stay with their mothers as well. "Nee-san I'm going! I'll meet you guys back home." She quickly jogged, lifting her yukata a bit and running away from her siblings. They didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. Y/n smiled inside her mind, a child's innocence was something that made her smile.

Turning her head towards Mayumi she asked, "Where's Komori?" It was visible that Mayumi was bubbling up with excitement, her actions says it all. Making sure she was presentable even though she already looked magnificent, there were five men that gawked at her when they arrived.

"He said he'll be here in a bit. Where's your Akashi?" She playfully smirked, Akashi Seijūrō had said that he will be coming to the summer festival despite being thousand of miles away from Hyōgo. He said that he didn't mind at all to travel that far for Y/n, Mayumi had of course thought that it was a really endearing moment for the two. No one would usually travel that far for someone they like or love, but Komori Motoya and Akashi Seijūrō did.

Turning her head away from the teaser, directing her gaze to the dim lit road. "He said he'll be here in a few." Her voice was soft, Y/n was excited inside and she hid it very well but Suijin saw through her cold facade. Suijin nudged Ryūjin in his side and gave him the look, 'she's excited' Suijin knew Y/n well more than Y/n thinks.

Suijin walked towards Y/n's side, leaning down her ear. "Excited, aren't we?" A deep chuckle escaped his lips after his teasing. "Seems like he's charmed you well." Y/n was trying to stop her heart from beating too fast, taking deep breaths, she couldn't possibly let her emotions show out especially in front of Suijin as he was quite a teaser.

"You think anything but the truth." She lies, trying to get away from his accusations. Suijin made a small humming noise trying to act like he was believing her but it was more of hum that was in a teasing manner.

Y/n diverts her attention to Mayumi and Mikazuki, about to compliment how dazzling they looked in their yukata. "Akashi!" Suijin called out, waving at the road. Y/n shots her head towards the road but saw nothing but the empty street and a complete stranger, she rolled her eyes knowing that Suijin had tricked her. "Oops. My eyesight's getting bad, I mistook a stranger as Akashi." He smirked.

Another person was walking towards their group and it was someone Y/n loathed with all her being, Akiyama Akina. Rintarō saw Atsumu's girlfriend and rolled his eyes, Osamu who saw what Rintarō saw groaned in annoyance. Atsumu slumped his shoulder while faking a smile while his girlfriend arrived. She walked a little faster then ran to Atsumu attack him with a hug.

"Who's she?" Suijin asked not knowing who the girl was, to him Akina looked nothing but an attention seeker. Ryūjin looked confused as Suijin was, he had never seen or met the girl not even once when they were still in school. Mikazuki couldn't care less, she knew that Akina was nothing but an extra baggage of annoyance to her life.

"She looks irrelevant." Ryūjin mumbled in his twin sister's ears. She lightly giggled and nodded agreeing to the older twin. Mikazuki was in her own thoughts, thinking about Midorima. Her date was still next week, when she was visiting Tokyo next week as Midorima had invited her for a dinner at a famous restaurant.