Vim||38

3rd P.O.V.

Vim
Noun|Meaning:
Lively or energetic spirit; enthusiasm; vitality.

Y/n and Mayumi enters the hotel hot springs, soaking in her feet first. Mayumi excitingly got in the hot springs to take in its hot temperature, taking the chance of relaxing her tensed muscles. Y/n humming a random music, she was halfway into soaking in only her upper half wasn't soaked in the hot water.

"You're quite big aren't you Y/n?" Talking about the woman's front. Y/n just replied with an awkward "yeah I guess" not knowing how to properly reply her supposed compliment. "My back hurts so much." Mayumi bends back, the satisfying noise of the pop of the bones coming in. "That's nice."

At the last night of Inarizaki High in the hotel or in Tokyo, they spend their night hours soaking in the hot springs. "So warm." Y/n closed her eyes taking in the pleasure of the hot water was giving off. Mayumi just hummed in agreement. There was a huge bamboo wall that separated the boys and girls hot springs, the hotel's hot springs was the old traditional hot springs that was commonly used long ago.

Ojiro had a job that was requested by Sakamato Ryūjin, to protect his little sister from any men that comes in her way. Ojiro being a nice senior and a good friend towards the basketball player agreed to watch over his younger twin sister, a very good man he is. "Look at that one! The one with the curly hair." Two boys peeking in between the bamboo sticks.

"She's got some nice breast, I wonder if they feel soft." Looking at the (h/c) female who was busy enjoying the warm soak, her lips pressed into a fine thin line. "I like the (h/c) coloured one, you?" He turned to look towards his friend.

"The other one." A smirk plastered in his face. The two boys felt multiple glares burning through their backs, to see nine volleyball players arms crossed with a dangerous aura. Kita standing in the middle the twins beside him ready to kill someone for spying on their precious managers.

"PLEASE NO!" A voice cried out from the males hot spring side.

Y/n and Mayumi looked at each-other the same time, with a confused expression on their face, they knew both of them didn't know the answer so decided to shrug it off. On the males side of the hot-spring, Kita delivered the last blow and Ojiro threw them both outside one each on his hands.

When the saying time flies by really fast, it truly does. Two months since it had been the Inter High and today, everyone was busy decorating their classrooms for the upcoming event the school festivals. Even though Japan's school system was entirely strict, the pressure they exert to their students are humongous however they still give them fun events like this one.

"Y/n pass me the tape!" Mayumi yelled, Y/n just threw the tape not too hard or too soft but just the right way where it could reach to Mayumi's end.

"Y/n-san can you pass me some staples please!" A random student from class 2-7 asked politely to the female who was busy sticking up the banner outside the classroom. She got down the ladder and passed the boy a box of staples and went back to hanging the banner.

Class 2-7 had the classic maid and butler café, the one who came up with this idea was the horny class president of class 2-7 he was also the representative of the year group. As much as the females obliged with the idea, the vice-president as well there was too much protest of the boys and the males their way. The only ones who didn't join the protest was Suijin.

Class 2-6 the class where Ryūjin is had an ordinary ceko café, where the boys wore neko outfits and of course the girls were in charge of taking care of the cats to make sure they don't go berserk.