Ataraxis||47

3rd P.O.V.

Ataraxis
Noun|Meaning:
the absence of mental stress or anxiety

Y/n steps out of the penthouse wearing a dint blouse that had see through puff up sleeves, the blouse had a large collar. Her black skirt that was just above her knees, wearing the ray 65 pumps that was white with some black. She enters the elevator coloured with gold and black colour of the metal bars, a glass that allowed you to see the outside world.

The elevator in the Hera Palace can only be used with their card, a black card with golden lines that had the logo of the Hera Palace imprinted in black. With that card, residents are able to use the elevator for them. Only the residents have access to the elevator. The elevator drops from the hundredth floor to the very bottom. When Y/n got out of the elevator she met her secretary, Mr.Tamura. "Ms.L/n the car's ready, the preparations for the meeting has already been set."

"Thank you Mr.Tamura." Y/n smiled at the secretary. Mister Tamura was a man in his late 30's he was also the secretary of Y/n's grandparents. Y/n places her left foot inside the car first and got her body inside the car. She closed the door of the black matte car and placed her white bag with black beside her.

"Hurry up Reiko!" A deep voice calling out for Reiko was heard. Reiko was busy staring at the black matte car. Suna Rintarō, former alumni of Inarizaki High and is now a member of the pro-league team EJP Raijin.

"Nee-san." Reiko continued to glare on the disappearing car, she wanted to call out for her sister's name but she knew that her elder brother will get mad at her. "Coming!" She jogs towards her brother's car and sat beside the driver's seat. She fastened her seatbelt and fixed her shoulder bag that she placed on her thighs.

"I have a meeting today so I wouldn't be able to pick you up." He says as he rotates the car wheel with one of his hands.

"I thought it was your day off though? And since when did professional volleyball players have serious meetings?" She sounded as is she was mocking her own brother. Rintarō was driving behind the black car and he came to a halt when the red light showed.

"Reiko," he growled her name in a warning tone to not push his buttons. "A company scouted us to be models for something." He continuously tapped his finger on the car wheel while he blankly stared on the red light waiting for it to turn green

"Oh." She said in a quick flash. "Nii-san can I go out with Kazuhiko for uhm how do you say that again?" Cold sweat rolling down Reiko's forehead, raffling with her fingers that were ice cold. Directing her vision into different parts of the car showed her anxiousness.

"Date?"

"Yes, date!" Reiko couldn't even think of a such a simple word. "Hehe." She slowly and shakily turned her head towards her brother whose flames were colour black. She scooted away from him as much as she could, her body pushed against the car the door.

"With who then?" He asked. The man was still furious but he tried to calm his raging nerves down. Keyword: tried.

"Hiko- I mean Kazuhiko." She mistook the name of the man she was talking about.

"Kazuhiko? Kita Kazuhiko? Kita-san's younger brother?" When he first heard the name he couldn't process it at first however when the name repeatedly circled on his mind. The light bulb suddenly lit. He blinked his dull eyes, he even saw his own lashes flutter.

Reiko nodded at the name a bit too happily. "I'll allow you just because I trust his younger brother." Reiko did a celebratory fist pump inside her mind to suppress her happiness. She settled back into her proper position and sat comfortably on her seat. Humming to herself while she watched the road as they went to Itachiyama Academy. From the side of Rintarō's eyes, he saw the moon bracelet Y/n gave to Reiko on her birthday.