Kalopsia||55

The book is ending in two chapters. This book will have three endings. There is this one ending I specifically wanted for this book but I had to change it because it somehow doesn't really fit the book; this ending will be titled '𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬.'

3rd P.O.V

Kalopsia
Noun|Meaning:
conditions where things appear more beautiful than they really are.

The young boy was waking his father, shaking his body with his small hands. "Father! Wake up!" He was shaking him more and more until his eyes would flutter open.

"Five more-" He slurred like a drunk man, tossing his body to face the other side of the bedroom. The duvet was on his waist, he tried to hug something more like someone and that is his wife.

"Hours father? There's no time for that!" The boy who has gained his father's plump lips formed an angry pout. He had known his father quite well, his antics and his habit of lying.

"Hours," he continues the sentence that was cut off awhile ago by his son. He was still trying to look for his wife's body, his hand slams heavily on the bed while trying to look for his wife he had grabbed a pillow instead.

"Father! Mother will come up in any second now! If she still sees you in bed, I'll take no blame for it." His son climbed over their bed and dropped his weight on his father making him fully awake.

The young boy's name was, Miya Haruto. Born from Miya Y/n whose last name was formerly L/n until five years ago. He was conceived by Y/n and his father was Miya Atsumu, a professional volleyball player who is also part of the Japan Volleyball team"Ack! That hurts." He whines from the pain that was inflicted by Haruto.

"I had no choice father, Mother has already prepared breakfast for us. She asked for me to tell you to brush your teeth first before coming down." Haruto told his father as he got up from his father, the pain slowly subsides as seconds passed by. "We'll be waiting." Haruto exits his parents room and headed downstairs where his mother was.

Haruto rushed down the stairs to reach his mother who was flipping the last pancake. "Haruto get away from here, you might get burnt." Haruto was standing beside his mother, clinging on the her nude brown apron. He had always been like that, clinging onto his mother ever since he was born. He clung onto her face and pinched her mother's cheeks.

Miya Haruto was a smart boy, he had inherited his mother's intellect and his father's sportsmanship. "Don't worry about me mother, I'm not dumb." That made Y/n chuckle, it seemed funny to her how her child just admitted he had basic common sense. Haruto was a boy whose knowledge exceeded for his age, Y/n was worried that he would want everything to be perfect. Y/n was also starting to see Haruto trying to perfect everything, if he were to spell a word wrong it riled him up.

Y/n was afraid that his intelligence will be the bullet he fires and the bullet that bounces back to him. "How about this? You can help me bake a cake later but you need to move away from now hmm? I wouldn't want you to accidentally touch the hot pan." Another thing that concerns Y/n was Haruto's curiosity of things, he will find out everything by any means. Even finding out how much it burns when touching a hot pan.

"Okay then mother. I'll go watch that documentary then." He was talking about the lion documentary, how they survive in the wild and how they catch their preys.